Rambo (2008)

John Rambo Trailer

Sure looks interesting…

Did you see that guys head get ripped off? Rambo’s got some anger in him

OMG…that looks badass! I will be there opening night.

Rambo is such a fag, that HGH-taking shithead. "I’m Rambo, I’m over fifty and taking illegal substances, blah, blah, blah! My nuts are small, I’m too much of a fag to visit the soldiers in Iraq! BooHoo Hoo! I won an Academy Award for Rocky, I’m so smart! Moo Moo Moo!

You’re right, Biohazard. You make so much sence.

???

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
You’re right, Biohazard. You make so much sence.

???
[/quote]Fo shizzle my bizzle! I gots to say - what I gotz to sey, ya herdz! (Gangsta’ lean - Raising the roof)

Yeah i think you should just to stick to zombie and wresling thread cause your not making any sense…

Anyway i cant wait for this

It looks good…

Yeah, man! “Killin’s as easy as breathin’” Looks awesome. Damn, I’m gonna watch Rambo I tonight

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Rambo is such a fag, that HGH-taking shithead. "I’m Rambo, I’m over fifty and taking illegal substances, blah, blah, blah! My nuts are small, I’m too much of a fag to visit the soldiers in Iraq! BooHoo Hoo! I won an Academy Award for Rocky, I’m so smart! Moo Moo Moo!
[/quote]

LOL

Whoa, this looks damn excellent. What a relief after the Die Hard 4 news. This is like the first time since early 90’s Hollywood is attempting to produce a good action movie

Rambo blowing shit up = heaven

ahahah the knife to the stomach scene is great. This is gona be the best action film of the year without a doubt and it looks like we got a nice R for this one. fuck live free or die hard.

John McClane should probably just go ahead and bend over.

is this finished filming because i was reading on IMDB that it was still filming.

[quote=“Pandamar”]
John McClane should probably just go ahead and bend over.
[/quote]

Rambo vs. McClane

…no contest.

[quote=“Jjp”]
is this finished filming because i was reading on IMDB that it was still filming.
[/quote]
Yeah i believe it is still filming.

If they say it’s filming, then it’s filming. Doesn’t take much footage to make a trailer.

[quote=“Bleach”]
If they say it’s filming, then it’s filming. Doesn’t take much footage to make a trailer.
[/quote]

yeaa ino but alot of times film trailers are cut after the film is made.

why can’t they come up with some new ideas - Rocky 10, Rambo 8, Starwars 6 with lame ass jar jar binks…I mean, come on - we need a few more QT’s around to keep shit real.

Simple-because the name=money thats why theres about 20 fucking halloween movies cause people remember the name and movie from when they were a kid.