• 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10

0 voters

Cool poster for Hostel → <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.thezreview.co.uk/posters/pos … ostel2.jpg”>http://www.thezreview.co.uk/posters/posterimages/h/hostel2.jpg</LINK_TEXT>

Hostel (Film) | heftfilme.com

cool website.

i attached the german artwork, has big “quentin tarantino presents” on it.

That first poster looks SSSOOO much like Saw!

AMAZING posters, i hope one of them will be the DVD cover aswell

trailer is on. very graphic :slight_smile:

Since Cabin Fever, I’m not too sure if this movies gonna be any good.

Cabin Fever was great, people need to stop bitching, it was fuckin great, repeat: fuckin great, i hope i love Hostel as much as i loved Cabin Fever

Eli Roth knows what horror is all about, i hope Hostel will play in theatres here, Cabin Fever didn’t and its a damn shame, i’d pay a whole lot to see it on the big screen

i hope he contributes some to Grind House too

Word. I thought Cabin Fever was a good movie, I dunno why people shit on it so much. The poster owns.

Looks scary, im gonna be staying at ahostel over new years. Ive never heard of the movie tho ???

Uhm…

[quote=“Yoshitsune”]
Uhm…
[/quote]

Eww :o

[quote=“Yoshitsune”]
Uhm…
[/quote]

haha, fucked up!

Oh shit, bad make-up and poor acting aside, that clip fucking owns. Man, I’ve been hearing a lot of stuff about this film which makes me definitely want to see it. Haha, no wonder QT likes Eli, they’ve both got some right fucked up scenes in their heads.

Quote from Eli: "Yeah, it’s gonna be a real sick-ass fucking movie, like that website with the two Asian chicks PUKING into each others’ mouths"

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Apparently, in the original cut of the movie there is a scene wherein a man is tied face-down and spread-eagle to a table, raped anally with a bonesaw, and shown his disemboweled intestines before he goes into shock.

this could become one of the best horror movies of the last 5 years

or maybe it’s just a sick piece of crap :ö-)

horror is sick, and if it’s not it didn’t succeed in becoming one

[quote=“S.E.B.A.S.T.I.A.N.”]
or maybe it’s just a sick piece of crap :ö-)
[/quote]

Maybe so, but maybe not. I guess only time will tell.

Btw, what does S.E.B.A.S.T.I.A.N stand for?

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
Cabin Fever was great, people need to stop bitching, it was fuckin great, repeat: fuckin great, i hope i love Hostel as much as i loved Cabin Fever

Eli Roth knows what horror is all about, i hope Hostel will play in theatres here, Cabin Fever didn’t and its a damn shame, i’d pay a whole lot to see it on the big screen

i hope he contributes some to Grind House too
[/quote]

I agree. I just watched that a few days ago for the first time and I think it was FUCKING great! One of the TRUE horror movies that follows a formula. The same formula that every horror movie use to have. How can people think that it was bad!?

^^^ Broken link