Coen Brothers

I don’t know if anyone already posted something about the Coen Brothers, but they are effing awesome! They come close second on my list of favorite directors ( QT first, of course). Fargo and The Big Lebwoski are just amazing! What are your favorite Coen Brothers movies?

I’m pretty sure there are some Coen brothers threads deep down in this movie corner, but what the hell.

Fargo and Big Lebowski, coincidentally, are also my two favourite Coen brothers films. Very close are Raising Arizona and O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Big Lebowski is in my top ten favourite films too. It only gets better with each viewing. An amazing film.

Blood Simple, The Man Who Wasn’t There, Fargo, Miller’s Crossing, The Big Lebowski, No Country For Old Men, A Serious Man are my Coen favourites.

Haven’t seen totally crap movie made by Coens but for example Burn After Reading was a great disappointment. Maybe I should watch it again, though.

Waiting to see True Grit. I would also like to see the Chinese version of Blood Simple, Simple Noodle Story (aka A Woman, a Gun and a Noodle Shop).