Sofia Coppola - Somewhere

I have a big boner for Sofia, and the fact that she makes awesome, gorgeous movies makes my boner harder. The film comes out this month in select movie theaters! YAY!

just don’t expect too much from it.

the best way to describe it I think would be “Lost in Translation” minus the magic. Saw this back in October at the Viennale.

I’ve read the script preview and liked it. Not to sound like a jerk, but if you like Chuck Norris movies, then you probably won’t be able to appreciate great movies. Just sayin… :-</E>

I am able to appreciate many many different kinds of movies, I enjoy Chuck norris movies for their cheesiness and over the top action, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t appreciate - on the other spectrum - arthouse movies and dramas, etc. damn, I thought you knew me better.

I liked Somewhere, just sayin: don’t expect too much from it.

No, you’re right. I also like Milla Jovovich action movies, but only because she is a blazing, zombi killing MILF.

No wait, MILF = Mother In Late Forties …so, she’s not a milf :o

I thought MILF was “Mom I’d Like to Fuck”. Is it not?

yes it is.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]No wait, MILF = Mother In Late Forties …so, she’s not a milf :o[/quote]
FAIL!

I’ve had a mad crush on sofia coppola since I was twelve and saw godfather 3. And she makes pretty damn good movies too. Excited as hell for this one.

Crazy Kenneth, where would you rank it on your list of Sofia movies, if you had one.

Lost in Translation - by far the best

The Virgin Suicides (1999)

Marie Antoinette (2006)

Somewhere (2010)

i don’t remember marie antoinette that well though, might be better than virgin suicides.