Scream 4

Anyone excited?

The first 3 movies have to be the best trilogy ever made.

I hated Scream 3. Thought it was just trying too hard. Two was great. I just hope they can recapture some of 2 in 4. Then it would be awesome.

[quote=“roulette67”]I hated Scream 3. Thought it was just trying too hard. Two was great. I just hope they can recapture some of 2 in 4. Then it would be awesome.[/quote]
Definitely. And they are gonna be doing another 2 movies after the 4th one so it will be another trilogy.

If they do it right… i’m in the aisles. third row, center.

[quote=“roulette67”]third row, center.[/quote]

:high five:

When I say I want a ticket for the third row, the ticket sellers always think I mean the third row of the back section. It blows their mind that someone would want to sit three rows to the screen. I don’t see why. That’s what peripheral vision is for.

[quote=“Angel”][quote=“roulette67”]third row, center.[/quote]

:high five:

When I say I want a ticket for the third row, the ticket sellers always think I mean the third row of the back section. It blows their mind that someone would want to sit three rows to the screen. I don’t see why. That’s what peripheral vision is for.[/quote]

^5 to BOTH of you! I always sit third row-center at the cinema… Unless some smelly person beats me to it. We can’t buy a particular seat or section here. You just buy a ticket and first come, first serve. My best friends think I’m mental for wanting to sit that close.

Jersey/Ozzie/Texan connection. <—Say it aloud. Sounds cool.

[size=85]Sorry. I’ve just smoked a bit of weed.[/size]

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“Angel”][quote=“roulette67”]third row, center.[/quote]

Jersey/Ozzie/Texan connection. <—Say it aloud. Sounds cool.

[size=85]Sorry. I’ve just smoked a bit of weed.[/size][/quote][/quote]

[b]HELL YEAH!!![/b]

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]We can’t buy a particular seat or section here. [/quote]

Most cinemas don’t, but the cinema fifteen minutes from me renovated and now you have to choose particular seats. I don’t mind though, cause I always sit in the same place and I’ve only had one incident where a person had already taken it.

We only have that “pick a seat” thing in the really big cinema’s, which I hate to go to anyway.

The IMAX showings are the only ones in which I can choose seats. Fuck, I should be able to with the price of those things. They should give me a free coke or popcorn with an IMAX ticket. But who am I kidding, coke and popcorn cost as much as a movie ticket.

Yeah, you could get a full hour high on real coke for the price of a Coke at the cinema.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]Yeah, you could get a full hour high on real coke for the price of a Coke at the cinema.[/quote]

LOL. I love it! Too fucking true.