"Paul" screenplay by Pegg and Frost

Anyone need any screenplays, I’m your man. And Geoi if you don’t have it yet, I’ll send it to you…

I got the Expendables and damn near anything new…just don’t ask me where i got them from…

shifty eyes

Ordell I have “True Grit” by The Coens, just drop me your e-mail…

And don’t tell anyone how I got it…I also have The Expendables and any new shit coming out like Machete too…except Resident Evil:Afterlife…I mean really, what kind of encryption is Sony using?!

It’s like Alien insignias!

Uh oh, I angered Nick Frost… :-</E>

He blocked me from the twitter… :o

LOL! I should have warned you. They seriously hate people reading their scripts before the movie comes out. Edgar is even MORE precious about his scripts. They feel a bit like you’re being a peeping tom, looking in on their naked movie.

Look, I KNOW Nick. And even though I do have the script, I’d never tell him. He’d be very disappointed. And I just couldn’t bear the idea that he was upset with me.

Do you have Knuckle Sandwich by PTA? I’ll can send you Hard Eight if you want that.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]LOL! I should have warned you. They seriously hate people reading their scripts before the movie comes out. Edgar is even MORE precious about his scripts. They feel a bit like you’re being a peeping tom, looking in on their naked movie.

Look, I KNOW Nick. And even though I do have the script, I’d never tell him. He’d be very disappointed. And I just couldn’t bear the idea that he was upset with me.[/quote]

Oh, man! Did you read the part when they’re about to meet Michael Beihn and they’re all like “I’m gonna tell him so-and-so…” and then when they actually get to meet him they freeze up. I just totally saw that scene when I read it, it was funny… :smiley:

[quote=“Utivich”]Do you have Knuckle Sandwich by PTA? I’ll can send you Hard Eight if you want that.[/quote]

What is Knuckle Sandwich? Never heard of it. I do want to see Hard Eight, how did you manage to get that?!

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”][quote=“Utivich”]Do you have Knuckle Sandwich by PTA? I’ll can send you Hard Eight if you want that.[/quote]

What is Knuckle Sandwich? Never heard of it. I do want to see Hard Eight, how did you manage to get that?![/quote]

MORIARTY Rumbles About BIG FISH, BIG TROUBLE and KNUCKLE SANDWICH'!

It’s an early script by him. He wrote it the same year Sydney came out.

I’ll can send you the Sydney script if you want. Just PM me your email.

[quote=“Utivich”][quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”][quote=“Utivich”]Do you have Knuckle Sandwich by PTA? I’ll can send you Hard Eight if you want that.[/quote]

What is Knuckle Sandwich? Never heard of it. I do want to see Hard Eight, how did you manage to get that?![/quote]

MORIARTY Rumbles About BIG FISH, BIG TROUBLE and KNUCKLE SANDWICH'!

It’s an early script by him. He wrote it the same year Sydney came out.

I’ll can send you the Sydney script if you want. Just PM me your email.[/quote]

Oh it’s an early version of PDL. Send me the script on this email:

bobaldrich@live.com

thanks.

Yeah, I’m kind of new here ( actually w#r ) but i was wondering if it would be possible for you to send me the Paul script or the Machete script, any of those two would be great.

Thanks man.