Terrence Malick plans another NEW FILM!

This goes against his once every decade thing he has got going on! ;D

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/ … -life.html”>Terrence Malick will plant a new tree with Christian Bale and Olga Kurylenko</LINK_TEXT>

Is Tree of Life released in the USA ? Cause it’s not in France. He sure can make a new movie if it’s not released like his last one, we won’t see the difference between the usual “one movie every decade”.

the new world was only five years ago so this isn’t some new thing he’s got going on.

the tree of life is premiering at Cannes and then it will find its way to a release around fall when this new one will be made. should be good.

[quote=“F.W.”]the new world was only five years ago so this isn’t some new thing he’s got going on.
[/quote]

That was last decade, 2000-2009. It’s 2010 now, so it is something new he has got going. I didn’t mean every 10 years. Every decade.

okay?

[quote=“F.W.”]okay?[/quote]
okay.

… malick’s the thin red line is second only to apocalypse now in terms of war pictures …

[quote=“postmaster.general”]… malick’s the thin red line is second only to apocalypse now in terms of war pictures …[/quote]
Get the fuck outta here! The Thin Red Line was the most boring movie i’ve ever seen.

… reconsidering my position on where malick’s the thin red line ranks in terms of modern war pictures it gets bumped down to third spot behind platoon and apocalypse now …

[quote=“postmaster.general”]… reconsidering my position on where malick’s the thin red line ranks in terms of modern war pictures it gets bumped down to third spot behind platoon and apocalypse now …[/quote]
Platoon is shit also. As a matter of fact almost all war movies are shit. The only good one out there is Full Metal Jacket. And Apocalypse Now is very overrated. Its good but not that good.

… i’d also through full metal jacket onto my list as well. it may rank higher than the thin red line. both are very good …

… platoon is shit? please don’t blaspheme …

Platoon is shit. Its like The Hurt Locker just another overrated war movie that wins best picture at the oscars because it depicts Americans as heroes.