Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps

. . . this should be interesting and should help boost oliver stone and michael douglas. i only hope quentin tarantino does something similar and considers pulp fiction part two . . .

. . . maybe this movie will be something special like the godfather part two and not the godfather part three . . .

Real fans of The Godfather love the third part as much as the others. I hate to see people spitting on it. Really. Then you haven’t understand a thing if you can’t like it.

Yes, Pulp Fiction part 2 is what everyone wants, and would be the best thing ever (!)

Oh and I liked Godfather: Part III too. It has Eli Wallach in it, for heaven’s sake!

[quote=“Ify”]Yes, Pulp Fiction part 2 is what everyone wants, and would be the best thing ever (!)

Oh and I liked Godfather: Part III too. It has Eli Wallach in it, for heaven’s sake![/quote]

A-fucking-men. I don’t know about Pulp Fiction 2 but Godfather 3 is pretty kick-ass, and not just because Eli Wallach is in it.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]Real fans of The Godfather love the third part as much as the others. I hate to see people spitting on it. Really. Then you haven’t understand a thing if you can’t like it.[/quote]
. . . sorry, i didn’t know about that rule: “real” godfather fans must bow before the alter of the godfather part 3 as well? i like the godfather part 3, i saw it in the theatre when it was released and i own a copy of it, and andy garcia is phenomenal in it . . .

. . . but to say you have to love it just because it’s part of the series is like saying you have to love jaws the revenge because the original spielberg-directed masterpiece is a classic. if that’s a law then i’ll abide by it. to me godfather 3 is just not as strong as the first two. good movie nonetheless . . .

. . . so that’s the rule for godfather fans? you have to love the third film on principle and faith alone. or do real godfather fans genuinely feel that strongly about godfather part 3? of course they do . . .

I only wish the Jaws sequels were half as fucking good as the original.

What’s the consensus on Shia Laboof being cast in it? Are they going for that same kind of innocent amateur stock broker that Sheen played in the original? I hope because I don’t see Shia as anything but that type for a few years.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]Real fans of The Godfather love the third part as much as the others. I hate to see people spitting on it. Really. Then you haven’t understand a thing if you can’t like it.[/quote]
. . . i mean, if you had a choice between the wall street sequel as being as great as godfather part 1, godfather part 2 or godfather part 3 which would you choose? me, i’d choose it to be like part 2 as opposed to part 3 . . .

Yay for Josh Brolin and Carey Mulligan. Boo for Shia LeBeouoaoouaouaouf or however you spell his stupid name. He will always be Stanley Yelnats from Holes to me. Stupid man-child.

… awesome pics. thanks for posting them …