Casting Concerns

I know it’s a little late to be concerned, but I’m slightly worried about the casting decisions that were made in the movie. I mean, I trust Quentin a lot, but Eli Roth as a main character??? I don’t really know whether or not it’ll work out with him, but who knows? Also, I’m kinda iffy on Brad Pitt as a southerner. Judging by the trailer, he’s alright, but not perfect. But I guess we’ll tell in time. Anyone else just a little concerned? :-</E>

No, not concerned at all. If anyone had been a concern, they would have grown onto me by now, but that wasn’t even the case.

No, not really. I’m not a fan of Omar Doom though. Why is that guy even acting?

I’ve never even heard of Omar Doom. Don’t know, he might turn out alright.

No he’s not! He’s the guy with the slick hair from Death Proof. You know the guy who wants to make out with Vanessa Ferlito.

Harvey Weinstein has a small part in this as a Nazi journalist. I hope he knocks it out of the park!

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
No he’s not! He’s the guy with the slick hair from Death Proof. You know the guy who wants to make out with Vanessa Ferlito.
[/quote]

Why do you post irrelevant replies like that? “No he’s not!”? No he’s not what? He said he never heard of him and didn’t know who he was. Do you not read posts properly?

Thanks a lot for schooling the illiterate, Kinick. :wink: But now I remember.

[quote=“mr.brown2008”]
Thanks a lot for schooling the illiterate, Kinick. :wink:
[/quote]

No probs. :stuck_out_tongue:

He said he “might turn out alright”.

Hence,

He IS NOT ALRIGHT. Can’t you make things out with that limited head of yours?

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
He said he “might turn out alright”.

Hence,

He IS NOT ALRIGHT. Can’t you make things out with that limited head of yours?
[/quote]

Still doesn’t make sense. If you meant that, you would have said something like “No he won’t”.

Brothers! Brothers! Let’s settle down here. I was only kidding about the “illiterate” thing, Lt. BioBasterd. :slight_smile:

No he won’t implies that I think he will suck.

I hope he does not suck, but based on Death Proof I implied he might suck, but hopefully he doesn’t.

Riddle me that.