Full theatrical trailer

<LINK_TEXT text=“Inglorious Bastards as long as Pulp Fiction - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … -premiere/”>Inglourious Basterds theatrical trailer premiere - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

it’s here. I just hope someone puts up an HD Youtube vid

That Fandango site sucks. I want Inglourious Quicktime.

It’s exactly the same trailer than before, just ten seconds added with mike myers, shosanna indian style, and a knife action… meh.

Pretty nice, although not much new stuff.

What of are the pictures hanging behind Aldo when he is wearing the shirt with the pullup sleaves and the vest?

I can’t see shit. I have to download flashplayer?!

I have flashplayer! Stupid computer - take this! And that! >:(

Yes yes, the trailer and tv spot were only different by a couple added scenes…but it is still amazing. Looks like they cleaned up Mike Myer’s part a bit, he looked more sharp in his delivery.

<3 Laurent

[quote=“PFC Baelin Utivich”]
Looks like they cleaned up Mike Myer’s part a bit, he looked more sharp in his delivery.

[/quote]

No, the consensus here is that Mike Myers has horrible make-up, and is doing a crappy “Austin Powers” spin-off performance. This can’t be true.

/sarcasm.

The trailer kicks arse!

[quote=“Dutch_Masta”]
/sarcasm.
[/quote]

Thought so.

Oh, and my HD worked for me without having to do anything…you;d figured that would be the case for almost everyone.

Sebastian,

Here you go…

- YouTube

[quote=“PFC Baelin Utivich”]
Sebastian,

Here you go…

- YouTube

[/quote]

THAT WAS INGLOURIOUSLY BASTERDOUS!

FAVE LINE SO FAR:

“Oblige him”.

I love that delivery by Raine!

Fav Line So Far: “You’re gettin pretty good at that” OR “These yanks have been them the devil”

Yeah, I knew it would be the same thing except for a few extra bits after I seen the similar H2 one.

So does that mean the music they play is in the soundtrack? I doubt it is in the soundtrack.

Nope, The Playlist confirmed none of it is.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.lejdd.fr/cmc/scanner/culture … html?popup”>http://www.lejdd.fr/cmc/scanner/culture/200926/justice-son-officiel-d-inglourious-basterds_222139.html?popup</LINK_TEXT>

French article says a french band have their song featuring in an inglourious basterds’ trailer coming out the 1st July. How many trailers are they gonna release ? lol

And this is the song they are talking about :

Justice - Genesis - YouTube

[quote=“Pinkman”]
And this is the song they are talking about :

Justice - Genesis - YouTube
[/quote]

I hope that isn’t featured on the soundtrack.

Nop, trailer apparently… the beginning is good but after it’s kinda shitty.

HAHA they must be joking! Justice to be in an IB trailer that’s a load of crap that I just can’t believe. These guys are so overrated, they just make music for the 14 year old pussies and frustrated Daft Punk fans. Can’t believe that, I just can’t