Reviews

Post reviews you find (or later: your own)

Frank Lloyd Wright designs us a look at INGLOURIOUS BASTARDS & Jack Burton & Mr. Fuschia have...

Nice to read those.

Wow! QT is already doing test screenings?

…is this the Cannes version, or a different edit?

SPOILERS, DON"T READ!

Looks like Adolf and his gang go down differently then what was in the script, which is kinda disappointing. I thought their demises in the script was way better…than what is being described in the 3rd review.

Yeah I kinda dug the one in the script better. The new version is so much more personnel, makes it kinda weird.

Although the one in the script was good in a way to show meaning in “so and so’s” motive (i tried to make it as least “spoily” as possible)…I think visually the second one triumphs and will not disappoint one bit

At that point in the movie it would have to become a Michael Bay shoot 'em up to disappoint in the least. But you really like the version in the movie more? Not judging, just asking.

Visually. But I do think the script version is “smarter”

Nice, I’m excited.

Don’t like the change at the end either but I hope it works. Good to hear from at least one of them that Roth was good.

Remember how disappointed people were when Yuki’s Revenge didn’t make Kill Bill… we got by with that one… just.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
Remember how disappointed people were when Yuki’s Revenge didn’t make Kill Bill… we got by with that one… just.
[/quote]

I went and read that chapter and it would have been a weird addition to the version of Kill Bill that now exists. I don’t know about the “cherry pie” chapter though.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
[/quote]

I don’t know why QT pulled that chapter just because he couldn’t get that chick who played Mitsuko in Battle Royale. He could have got Chiaki Kuriyama to play Yuki as Gogo’s twin sister or something.

Speaking of Battle Royale, QT should do a remake…that would be fuckin’ awesome! ;D

The movie was already so big too. If you add shit to an epic it better be worth more than just being cool. Although I would have loved to see it.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
Remember how disappointed people were when Yuki’s Revenge didn’t make Kill Bill…
[/quote]

Yes… severely.