Brad Pitt is a dirty, smelly basterd

Eli Roth has revealed that Brad Pitt advised him to use baby wipes to stay fresh and clean on set.

The Hostel director told People that he received the advice from Pitt when they were filming Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds.

Roth said: "After a scene, Brad had to get next to me for a close-up shot, and he said, ‘Damn, you’re ripe’. I said, ‘I didn’t have time to shower’.

"He said, ‘Baby wipes, man, baby wipes. I got six kids. All you’ve got to do is just take them, a couple quick wipes under the pits. Man, I’m getting p***ed on all day. I don’t have time to take a shower’."

Roth added: "I thought that was the greatest tip. My character is called the Bear Jew. If I ever started to smell like a bear, I would just use a couple baby wipes under the armpits, and it made it safe for everyone else to act around me."

Talk about LAME excuse not to wash!

That’s a worthy thread

Haha that’s golden. In Australia we call that a “Bushman’s Shower”.

At least we know Brad Pitt is human and didn’t have a diva tantrum for having a smelly co-star, seems like any normal father advice to me.

Hey…get some beer!..and some…baby wipes

I was half expecting that last word to be lotion, but then I remembered the subject matter.

Hey, this news item was supposed to be “Eli Roth is a dirty, smelly basterd”. :laugh:

Eli Roth is like the John Barrymore of film. Actors complained about John and his rank smell…

And if you don’t believe me here’s some proof! Unlike Cyd who posted this without a confirmed source.

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … re=channel”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

The Good The Bad and The Ugly…Eli Wallach…Inglourious Basterds…Eli Roth: coincidence or on purpose? you decide!

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
That’s a worthy thread
[/quote]

That’s a worthy reply - not.

Stay off the pipe and dont forget to wipe!

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
That’s a worthy reply - not.
[/quote]

Sorry, I assumed people would back me up here. But it looks like I was wrong: Eli Roth’s stinkiness and Brad’s ways to stay away from a shower are important to the members of the archives.

But I don’t want to take all the fun off it, so I’ll just stop with all the negativity.

So, Eli…what a smelly basterd! Right guys?

I thought that those guys actually could grab a shower before they made movies like this. Dont they have showers in their trailers? weird.

When we go camping I always have baby wipes with me. You never know when you might need them. :slight_smile:

I’ll bet Eli’s funk ain’t that bad. I mean, he looks like he’d smell good all sweaty and BO’ed up. Brad’s just whiny.

And all he goes on about is how much his children piss on him.

Maybe they’re all trying to tell mommy and daddy to stop hauling their tired little asses round various countries.

LOL! Well you gotta chat about something on the set. Meanwhile QTs imagining these great shots of peoples feet and Brads whispering to use diaper wipes and talkin about being pissed on all day. For some reason, I dont feel too bad for him. :slight_smile:

The man’s amazing. He has 30 bodyguards 16 nannies countless chauffears and maids and yet the man still doesnt have time to shower… ::slight_smile:

At the Cannes party after the IB screening, Brad and AngieJo were accompanied by EIGHT bodyguards at all times.

(The two in bed)

Angie Jo: Braaaaaad whats that smell?!

Brad (munching greasy chips): Whaaat? I didnt do nuthin ma…

Angie Jo: I thought you said when we got together, you would take a shower once a day!

Brad (burps): I dont know how to use that shower thing…I use these baby wipes instead ma! (farts)

They’re not married… Angie Jo was married twice and Brad had the one wife, Jenny A (Or as I call her "The One With The Lucky Escape)