Three 30 second to 60 second clips on youtube! (btw one clip is edited a little)

http://www.youtube.com/user/reelbasterd

I saw all the clips and they are amazing!

Seriously when I read the interview where QT said Inglourious Basterds is the closest thing he has filmed to Pulp fiction when comparing the two. He is dead right. The small clips i did see were incredible! Not just the visuals but the acting was all good! And the dialogue is perfect best he has done since Pulp. Its the closest thing hes done to Pulp and when I saw these clips I think he could be right!

to see or not to see…

[quote=“KIRA”]
to see or not to see…
[/quote]

See em!

AAAah fuck I have to restrain myself from watching them.

MUST

NOT

RUIN

PERFECT

CINEMA

EXPERIENCE

with shitty youtube videos.

GNAAAAAARH

You should see them man. Doesn’t spoil anything just gives you more hope and more excitement

Oh God! I need to see this NOW! Thanks for posting that.

[quote=“Tarantino101”]
You should see them man. Doesn’t spoil anything just gives you more hope and more excitement
[/quote]

Actually, it kinda does spoil things. These are pretty big plot twists. Don’t watch them Kenner!

[quote=“Tarantino101”]
[/quote]

not even a slight spoiler? Is it just dialogue? I’m kind of leaning towards watching “The Vet”. Damn this is hard.

Catch a nigga off guard with this kinda shit! LOL

EDIT: thank you Geoi!

[quote=“Tarantino101”]
[/quote] who the fuck am i kidding…i saw them.

Hans Landa…definitely looking forward to seeing more of this guy…COLD BLOODED!

Yea it actually does spoil a little bit of stuff. But nothing too bad, it won’t ruin it. Its up to you

lol i am sorry that I am posting this i expected someone to already have it posted oh well

The one titled “The Vet” should definitely NOT be seen by anyone that doesn’t want spoilers… The other two are what I would assume to be, common knowledge. But seriously, view at your own risk. I know how some of you guys are big babies about it. :wink:

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
The one titled “The Vet” should definitely NOT be seen by anyone that doesn’t want spoilers… The other two are what I would assume to be, common knowledge. But seriously, view at your own risk. I know how some of you guys are big babies about it. :wink:
[/quote]

thanks again. OK, I turned off the lights, switched the videos to HD, and saw mee the first two videos, not “The Vet” one. and they are awesome and don’t spoil too much. glad this is over. I almost pulled an Ify here…

LOL! Did you recognize the music in the “Hans Landa” one? ;D

LOL! Did you recognize the music in the “Hans Landa” one? ;D
[/quote]

sure did.

Are you a bit turned-on right now too?

Are you a bit turned-on right now too?

[/quote]

Not tonight Geoi, I’ve got a headache…

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]
Not tonight Geoi, I’ve got a headache…
[/quote]

Is it a headache in your pants?

;D

I kid.

Is it a headache in your pants?

;D

I kid.
[/quote]

not in front of the kids. please.

i watched all three, before reading the replies to this topic. i guess i got spoiled by “the vet” but the great thing about me and spoilers is i have a really shitty memory and will most likely forget about it before i watch the movie. if it were coming out next week that would be a problem. but it’s 3 months away, plenty of time for me to forget it.

even though I have a shitty memory i still decided not to read the script. i knew that if i read the whole thing at least one major spoiler would stick with me and i’d forget 75% of the rest.

OMG! I fucking loved it all… :o