If Bette Davis were a Basterd

I wonder, guys. I wonder.

She’d be all up in Hitler’s grill, like in the play with “Adolph & Mrs. Runyun”. 8)

HITLER: Ich bin mein haussen schlitzen!

BETTE: I have no idea what you’re saying, but you’re breath smells like German sausage, and I ain’t talkin’ about the kind you grill.

HITLER: Uh-oh, spaghettiooooooooz!

SCENE!

Bette Davis to Hitler: "NOOOOO WIRE HANGERS!"

lame thread.

seriously, go get an issue of Hustler and quit whacking it to a dead woman. That’s really creepy!

Dude!

It’s admiration without the spank. Really. And it was Crawford with the wire hangers.

Hey Kate Winslet could play her in a biopic! It’s perfect accent and looks.

Kilgore why dont you go back under the manure pile you crawled out from…and take Cyd the obese cunt from hell with you!!

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … annel_page”>Jizz In My Pants - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Kilgore and his dad get familiar on vacation:

- YouTube

[quote=“asshole from el paso”]
lame thread[/quote]

I love you

[quote=“Pete”]
Kilgore and his dad get familiar on vacation:

- YouTube

[/quote]

Not cool. I was eating a hamburger.

I haven’t seen Deliverance because of the man rape stuff, Pulp Fiction got to me and I carry a gun with me at all times.

The watch scene got to me in Pulp Fiction. I’ve never been able to look at a watch in the same way since…

[quote=“asshole from el paso”]
lame thread.
[/quote]

Yeah topics about Pudding are better.

[quote=“Pete”]
Kilgore why dont you go back under the manure pile you crawled out from…and take Cyd the obese cunt from hell with you!!
[/quote]

You do realize that you’re starting all over again, yes?

Cyd and I have had our disagreements. A LOT of disagreements. Plenty of hate shared there in the past, but dude, seriously, there’s no excuse for THAT type of language personally directed at someone you don’t even know.

I could understand if she ganked your identity and charged up your credit cards, or talked shit about your family, or stole your girlfriend or something, but she’s just been a little more outwardly opinionated than you’d like a woman to be, and that’s no grounds for this type of retaliation.

If your “in general” apology in the basterds coverage thread was an apology to her, maybe you should tell her.

Wow… I have had quite an affect on Pissy Pete The Pudding… all because I like Kilgore.

Hilarious.

An obese cunt… ?

[quote=“Cyd”]
Wow… I have had quite an affect on Pissy Pete The Pudding… all because I like Kilgore.

Hilarious.
[/quote]

EVERYBODY likes Kilgore.

Geoi: I actually tried to make up with Cyd only to have her attack me personally. Calling me a gay virgin or whatever she said. Thats not really what I was looking for in return.

Geoi, you know where Im coming from. Dont act like I’m the one who starts these things. Kilgore is every bit as responsible. I think even moreso because it is fucking clear as day the only reason he comes into this forum is to troll. Look up what a troll is. You’ll see what Im talking about.

I have nothing to apologize for. Whatever is between me and certain people Ive argued with is between us. Ive tried to be straight and fair with people in here. I’m not perfect. I get pissed off at things people say sometimes.

I guess Im in the minority because I really dont like Kilgore. Hes not funny to me. He has nothing in common with me as a person. I just think hes a loudmouth jerk who wants people online to like him and if they dont, he harasses/insults them. Maybe in person hes a different but what I know of him online, I dont really want to be friends with him. Im not going to change that opinion no matter what you guys say or do. You cant screw me over and harass me because Im not with you on this. I was here longer than most of you guys too (including Kilgore). So I do have some seniority regardless of what you think youre entitled to.

If people would keep personal/political/social issues out of the topics things would be fine. Geoi, me and you discussed that issue. But people like Kilgore turn this place into a personal issue forum. Its not about politics or social issues like popularity. Do you really think if my main goal was to be the most popular person in here I couldnt do it? That was never my goal as a member in here. Its always been about discussing QTs films and entertainment. Period. If you dont like that, then hit the bricks I guess. Live and be well.

I just want Kilgore to get off my back and stop using me as his reason to come in here or to provoke attacks. Its not worth his or my time. Just let it go please.

[quote=“Geoi”]
EVERYBODY likes Kilgore.
[/quote]

Especially Pissy Pete The Penis Poker…

He probably wants to fuck him.

Lots of the love The Obese Cunt (with knobs on)

[quote=“Pete”]
Geoi: I actually tried to make up with Cyd only to have her attack me personally. Calling me a gay virgin or whatever she said. Thats not really what I was looking for in return.

Geoi, you know where Im coming from. Dont act like I’m the one who starts these things. Kilgore is every bit as responsible. I think even moreso because it is fucking clear as day the only reason he comes into this forum is to troll. Look up what a troll is. You’ll see what Im talking about.

I have nothing to apologize for. Whatever is between me and certain people Ive argued with is between us. Ive tried to be straight and fair with people in here. I’m not perfect. I get pissed off at things people say sometimes.
[/quote]

Yeah, I told myself I'd stay out of your personal shit on here when you came back. I just can't stand it when a dude calls a girl fat and cunt just cos they get pissed-off.

I’d post a picture of myself to dispell any rumour about me being obese… but I couldn’t deny being a cunt, especially as the picture does show me at my cuntish best, in NYC. Doing what Brits do when they go to America, stand near the best backdrop and smile. :slight_smile:

Whatever you guys want to do to calm this down, its all good. I really didnt say anything insulting until I was provoked into it.

Ill take back my obese cunt remarks too. Just chill out with these attacks on me at every corner basically because Im passionate about QTs films.

Really, what other things have I really pissed people off about? Nothing.

When you stop and take a look at the fact that YOU cause 98% of the arguments in here lately, then you can start to chill and realise everyone has been chilling all along.

Call me obsese… call me a cunt… I don’t give a fuck. To me, you are nothing, a blip in the cyber world, I got real friends and family and b/f and kids… do you honestly think I’d be ‘upset’ about something you said? Don’t flatter yourself, baby doll. No one on the net is worth getting upset about.

98% of the arguments? Can you be more specific?

Cyd: No offense but youve been pulling the same “super bitch” routine since you signed up in here as Jasmin or whatever you old name was. You need to chill out even more than I do. Im not that bad.

I never personally insulted you about your life offline. Cmon. Gimme a break. Lets stay real here.

If anyone in here is fat or overweight. I have nothing against you. I apologize if I offended you ok? Lets have some cake together.