IB Dreams

I know I’m not alone in having dreams about Inglourious Basterds… Some other people have talked about them in other threads, so I’ll start it off…

Last night was the most recent dream I had about IB… I dreamed that I was at what seemed like a very run-of-the-mill cinema with Nick Frost and Simon Pegg and whom I assume was their wives. My best mate was there with me. We’d already bought our tickets and were in the lobby, waiting for the time to come to queue up for the theater. The cinema had a salad bar instead of a concession stand.

Anyway, we were all standing around and talking about how awesome this film was going to be, and sharing our excitement while trying to “act cool” about it. Just then, guys in Nazi uniforms started out of the theater. We thought they were either actors for some publicity stunt, or fanatics. They marched past us, single file, with no emotion on their faces. Simon and Nick were cracking jokes that we were all laughing at, but I can’t remember any.

The nazis just marched straight out the cinema doors. I woke up just before we got to start entering the theater.

Anyone else that has the desire to post an Inglourious Basterds dream they had, should do! Not only fun and entertaining, but if you do post as soon as you wake up from the dream, you’ll remember more.

I’ve has at least two that I can vaguely remember, haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

This dream did I had last week. It was the premiere of Ingourius Basterds and I was there with Eli Roth. Tarantino and everbody was there too. I sat down in the lounge next to Eli, and we began to see the movie. And everyone hated it! The entire movie was filmed in. … I don’t know what you call it in English, but it was filmed like some video games is? Counter strike and Call of Duty for example. Everyone in the audience buade throughout the whole movie and Eli sat beside me and was ashamed. Tarantino, however, loved it and laughed and threw popcorn around him. When the movie was over Eli Roth threw a bowl of popcorn right in Tarantinos head, for some reason. And Tarantino became angry as hell and started to scream out the Ezekiel 25:17 from Pulp Fiction. And then i woke up. It’s was so weird. Everbody was talking swedish.

[quote=“Utivich”]
This dream did I had last week. It was the premiere of Ingourius Basterds and I was there with Eli Roth. Tarantino and everbody was there too. I sat down in the lounge next to Eli, and we began to see the movie. And everyone hated it! The entire movie was filmed in. … I don’t know what you call it in English, but it was filmed like some video games is? Counter strike and Call of Duty for example. Everyone in the audience buade throughout the whole movie and Eli sat beside me and was ashamed. Tarantino, however, loved it and laughed and threw popcorn around him. When the movie was over Eli Roth threw a bowl of popcorn right in Tarantinos head, for some reason. And Tarantino became angry as hell and started to scream out the Ezekiel 25:17 from Pulp Fiction. And then i woke up. It’s was so weird. Everbody was talking swedish.
[/quote]

I hope you’re not one of those medium people like Patricia Arquette. :laugh:

I think this is sort of an IB dream. Last night I dreamt I was sitting with my boss in French bar or cafe and he was getting ready to do my job evaluation in a bar? All of a sudden he said I just heard about this job and I thought you would be the perfect person for it are you interested. I said yes. He leaves and this guy dressed up in some sort of british royal army or navy outfit sits down with a moustache looking sort of like Mike Myers does in the trailer. And he says we have a job for you in the field of international relations after that it gets fuzzy… Now if I dream tommorrow night that I’m scalping people, bashing heads in with bats and carving swastikas into their forehead I’ll know I’m dreaming about the followup to IB Inglourious B8tches

the utivich guy is clearly making that up…come on! the ezequiel thing at the end and everybody talking swedish was what gave it away.

anyway, when ive watched Kill Bill for the first time, i dreamed 4 or 5 times with it heheh most of them were about myself meeting quentin

[quote=“moura”]
the utivich guy is clearly making that up…come on! the ezequiel thing at the end and everybody talking swedish was what gave it away.
[/quote]

Seemed pretty real to me. And I’m a dream enthusiast. :laugh:

[quote=“moura”]

anyway, when ive watched Kill Bill for the first time, i dreamed 4 or 5 times with it heheh most of them were about myself meeting quentin
[/quote]

Ofcurse they talked Swedish. I’m from Sweden and my English isn’t that good.

IB don’t really makes me dream but when I think about IB, I can’t stop and it drives me crazy. The worst is when I’m going to bed, I’m so excited I am not even able to sleep, really annoying. The other night, it took me an hour and an half to fall asleep. Whenever I’m alone, it gets me, only focused at thinking about IB and nothing else.

[quote=“Kinick”]
Seemed pretty real to me. And I’m a dream enthusiast. :laugh:
[/quote]

Me too.

Last night I saw Star Trek, and then I had a dream that Simon txted me and said that he was going to be in Inglourious Basterds. He was sorry he couldn’t tell me sooner, but there was a reason for it. The whole thing about him not being in it was some elaborate hoax, and he really WAS in the film, and he wanted me to be the first to know.

I was excited because I had the inside info, and I wanted to tell everyone I knew, but they were all too busy having sex for money. Seriously, EVERYONE was doing it. And they’d even have sex for money so that they could pay someone to have sex with them. I was so frustrated because no one wanted to talk about the movie, or Simon.

Next thing I remember, I was at this Mallrats-looking shopping mall, waiting for the internet cafe to open so I could post this brilliant news, but I couldn’t wait around because I really needed to piss. I went looking for a bathroom, but there were no bathrooms in the entire building for some reason. Everything was going wrong.

I woke up and was sort of disappointed that Simon still wasn’t in IB, so I got up and went to the bathroom.

I normally don’t dream about Simon very much at all. I guess the Star Trek and PAUL buzz has invaded my subconscious.

the ezequiel thing seems too convenient to me hehe sounds made up…anyway, if u are sweedish, then the swedish is explained

i tought i was the only one as excited about this movie to be thinking about it constantly, but im happy to see im not the only one; but i havent dreamed about it yet, or at least i dont remember

Heh, someone loves their Simon Pegg haha.

Well like some of you know, the only dream I had with IB was the one where i just dreamed a few sequences. Some from the teasers and trailers and some made up in my mind, i didn’t dream me watching it in a theater but the actual movie. The weird thing is i remember the feeling of loving it through out, the tone of the film was something i loved: there was a gray taint through-out. Anyways, things took the bizarre turn with a high tension scene where Aldo Raine realizes something plot-staggering and a Chinese orchestra full of harps, gongs crescendos into a fade to black. I dreamed various sequences with a Chinese score. And my “good feeling” immediately disappeared because needless to say it did not fit at all. I remember thinking QT lost it with the Kung-fu obsession that even when he’s trying to do something completely different he can’t get away from it.

[quote=“Stiglitz”]something i loved: there was a gray taint[/quote]

;D LMFAO! ;D

Sorry dude.

[quote=“Stiglitz”]Anyways, things took the bizarre turn with a high tension scene where Aldo Raine realizes something plot-staggering and a Chinese orchestra full of harps, gongs crescendos into a fade to black. I dreamed various sequences with a Chinese score. And my “good feeling” immediately disappeared because needless to say it did not fit at all.[/quote]

LOL! @ “needless to say it did not fit at all.” But well done on the awesome feeling at the beginning.

[quote=“Stiglitz”]
Heh, someone loves their Simon Pegg haha.
[/quote]

Dude, no. Well, ok, yeah… But only cos he’s been so fuckin cool to me. I’d go see anything he’s in, because he’s been so awesome to me, when he had no reason to be. I’m Nick Frost’s admin, not his, but he’s still soooo good to me. He’s a real top-notch guy. AND a great actor as well.

I had a second IB dream today…much cooler…

I am in Cannes, outside in some lobby drinking, QT is behind the bar talking to people, I go and meet him, he seems very calm so completely not what I expected. Some random dude is telling him about a game show where the contestants have to be film geeks and Tarantino says something to the effect of…“being a geek is what I do”. We all laugh.

The people start going inside to watch the screening and I’m panicking because I don’t have an invite so I have to wait outside. I am with a lady friend and we both start watching the film from outside because one of the doors is left ajar. The screen is extremely small which pisses me off but as soon as I think of that I think “what the fuck you’re watching Inglourious Basterds!!!” So slowly slowly me and my friend creep in and sit in a row, the theatre is surprisingly almost empty.

The prologue of the film has a man in a house speaking in Serbian, waiting for a woman to come down from the stairs. There is extreme suspensful music, the man is swinging some kind of object and it’s clear that he wants to kill her. At a certain musical cue, he swings it we hear a scream off screen and blood starts to pour on the hardwood floors…the blood covers the screen completely and the words “INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS” rise from it.

My lady friend doesn’t care so much about the film so she starts feeling me up, my instincts do the same but I can’t take my eyes off the screen. At one point she pisses me off and I push her away a little so she goes a few rows down and starts the same with some random dude.

After that I only remember Samm Levine in the film with extremely curly hair, sporting a 'fro, talking in French with French subtitles. Everything else is a blur.

Weird ass shit but it was cool :smiley:

haha that is so cool to read. Your dreams make a lot more sense than mine, haha.

I had a nightmare then i was going to watch IB, but in the cinema there was a lamp shining in my eyes so i was not able to see the movie. Then i finaly turned it off the movie was over.

I had a dream in which I endured the same crap that I endured whilst watching Star Trek (which actually happened in reality)…and that is: some mentally challenged guy sat next to me and made his uncontrollable noises throughout the movie…I am a 0 tolerance guy when it comes to the movie, so yeah…

I had a dream last night. I was surrounded by horny milfs in a rather empty movie theatre and the film was about to begin, the trailers were playing so I was making small talk. We talked about the Ramones, the milfs and I - it was a subject about fashion…I think. You see these guys had holes in their clothes because they could not afford new shirts, it wasn’t a fashion statement. Moments later as I vaguley recall, we began to remove our clothing and made loud passionate group sex…I remember saying the clever one liner: “One hose to rule them all!” - I still wonder what that meant, I think it was some kind of Lord of The Rings refrence. Anywho we were eventually thrown out by an angry theatre manager, I was all like: “Git yo Nazi hands off my hos you turkey!”…and then I woke up. :’(

hahahahha, please stay in this forum. forever.