When will we see another teaser/trailer or anything?

I want to see some new footage for this movie really bad. I watched the first teaser a lot but now I don’t watch it cause I already seen it enough. I mean at least if not footage some new stills from the movie.

Does anyone know when they will release another trailer/teaser or when you think they might be?

Well at this rate, if we keep getting all of these amazing updates…then there will be no surprises for the actual movie experience. Yes maybe a new trailer and some photos, but I think its too soon to be wishing for that

After the movie will be completed I think. Maybe by the end of April, but more likely May/June I’d say. For new stills, maybe sooner. There’s no official date planned yet.

[quote=“Beja87”]
Well at this rate, if we keep getting all of these amazing updates…then there will be no surprises for the actual movie experience. Yes maybe a new trailer and some photos, but I think its too soon to be wishing for that
[/quote]

Amazing updates? All we’ve gotten since production started is a couple of stills, a teaser and a few teaser posters. Not even one worthwhile interview yet or insight into how the project is shaping up. But granted, we have gotten the script, which has been the biggest indication of what type of movie we’re in for, so I guess some would say we shouldn’t complain with that. But seriously, for a movie like this I thought there’d be a lot coverage/news etc.

I don’t think we’ll get much more until its premiere at Cannes, which we should find out by this time next month if it’s ready or not.

Well kinick, for a tarantino movie, what we got in a small amount of time is not that bad. I followed some other movies, and you got nothing after 4 or 5 months after the filming sometimes. I mean, the shooting is done only since early february and we already have a teaser. Just look at Mann’s film, which just had a trailer released recently, and there’s still nothing for the scorsese movie, which began its production way before IB. I think the production of IB is moving at an amazing speed, considering its size. It’s pretty rare that a movie makes it so quickly to the big screen.

Ive stayed away from this site for a long time because frankly, Death Proof was somewhat spoiled by people giving too much away after reading the script. I did not want that to happen with this film because I do not want to go in with any spoilers or expectations. I feel sorry for people who read the scripts first because it really does spoil the excitement of the unknown, at least in my opinion. I am now getting really amped about the movie as it gets closer to release date.

Just peaking in to see who is around and I see a lot of new names I don’t know. Anywho…I can’t wait to see some Jews kick some ass! I hear at least one act of the film is phenomenal and even QT can’t stop talking about it. Its a bar scene or something and is about 24 minutes long. Thats about all I want to know until I see this epic master piece (fingers crossed). I am so glad to see a real QT project after so long.

it would be great if I could score the online trailer premiere ;D I’ll see what I can do, haha

[quote=“Pinkman”]
Well kinick, for a tarantino movie, what we got in a small amount of time is not that bad. I followed some other movies, and you got nothing after 4 or 5 months after the filming sometimes. I mean, the shooting is done only since early february and we already have a teaser. Just look at Mann’s film, which just had a trailer released recently, and there’s still nothing for the scorsese movie, which began its production way before IB. I think the production of IB is moving at an amazing speed, considering its size. It’s pretty rare that a movie makes it so quickly to the big screen.
[/quote]

I was actually basing that off of films I had been following recently…I dunno, seems like back in the year leading up to Kill Bill I was picking up a couple of magazines every month for new articles and pictures etc. The only thing I ever hated reading then was a David Carradine interview where I first heard of the “split” possibility…my heart sunk, haha.

This is IB, more stuff now!