RR&QT will they go head to head at the box office

In august i know Robert Rodriguez New Film Comes out Shorts and So dose IB but does anyone the release dates will be come out the same day?

Shorts is due in the US August 7th, IB is 21st. Not head to head.

That would have been awesome to see.

It’s laughable that anyone could think Robert Rodriguez could beat Quentin Tarantino at the box office. Robert would hardly be going up against a small time filmmaker… it’s Tarantino.

but didn’t sin city take way more money than kill bill?

Did they go head to head at the box office?

regular punters wouldnt see it as qt v rr they’d see two films going against each other…and rr has more of a mainstream sensability.

First I’ve heard of it.

its a good thing they are not opening on the same day Shorts is a kids film and everyone and there mother goes to see kids films

[quote=“Dman 23”]
In august i know Robert Rodriguez New Film Comes out Shorts and So dose IB but does anyone the release dates will be come out the same day?
[/quote]

Shorts is another kid’s flick, right?

Did anyone notice how Robert started the “Graphic Novel” genre and Zach Snyder sort of stealed the show. Just sayin’. But who cares, it’s all good.

Robert started the graphic novel genre?

When?

Sin City you dope.

p.o.w. ued.

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
Sin City you dope.
[/quote]

So I guess Batman, Blade, Spiderman, The Crow and X - Men among many others before the 2005 release of Sin City never contributed to the graphic novel ‘genre’ then?

Nope. Not in the way Sin city did. Making it in the style of a graphic novel Sin City went beyond all the others.

Ok.

[quote=“Cyd”]
So I guess Batman, Blade, Spiderman, The Crow and X - Men among many others before the 2005 release of Sin City never contributed to the graphic novel ‘genre’ then?
[/quote]

Those are comicbooks and yes, it differs vastly!

Watchmen is Alan Moore’s masterpiece and the way it differs from a comicbook is…errrr – well it’s the same shit actually but with better visuals. It’s almost as if the entire thing has been put down in storyboard and the character background, etc. has all been laid down for the director to bring to life. When Robert gave Frank Miller credit as a director he knew that he was only bringing the material to life through the technology stuff he learned from Spy Kids. So the point of this message is, never trust a stranger because he will strangle you in your sleep and sell your liver to the hospital.

The end.

“graphic novel” is a term made up by the comic book industry to bring respectability to some of their works. If the critics and snobs eat it up, why not?

A graphic novel is a novel that is graphic. And a comic book is a book that is comic. Or so the legend goes…creepy music