Become a Basterd! [Inglourious Basterds Facebook profile]

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inglourio … 3273576824”>Redirecting...</LINK_TEXT>

… yes the only one officially sanctioned! Let’s beat those other fuckers!

I hope you become a fan!

“lies, damn lies and statistics!” ;D

<LINK_TEXT text=“I Facebooked those Basterds - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … -basterds/”>I Facebooked those Basterds - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“Sebastian”]
Let’s beat those other fuckers![/quote]

Why are you so obsessed with “beating those other fuckers”? It seems that when it comes to websites/forums and even facebook pages, you want to have the best, the biggest, the ones with the most members. Isn’t it enough that you run this website? You can’t let others run a facebook group without steaming in and saying “This isn’t official” “It isn’t part of the QT Archives”

You seem to end arguments in here by asking the same old question “Am I surrounded by children?” when your desire to have the biggest and best following on a facebook group makes you sound like the biggest kid of the lot.

You achieved the impossible already, you run the only Quentin Tarantino website that still exists, but you don’t need to have every Tarantino outlet affiliated to you. Others should be more than welcome to have their own facebook groups without you proclaiming them to be useless in comparisment.

Peace.

hey there’s not rule that says I’m not allowed to set up different ways of bringing Tarantino fans together and also reinforcing this website’s reach. If I didn’t have this ambition, this website wouldn’t exist and you wouldn’t have a platform to post your bitchy remarks :smiley:

feel free to also join all the other groups and pages and bitch around there… I have no problem with that

You’re not bringing Tarantino fans together, you just want your fingers in all the pies. It’s quite obvious. :wink:

As for my ‘bitchy’ remarks. I’m only saying it like I see it. I reckon, and I don’t claim to know the guy but I reckon if Quentin saw that front page blurb about you wanting to “beat those other fuckers”, he’s probably think twice about having you come on the set of his next movie. There are Tarantino fans all over the globe and a lot of facebook groups about him, at least encourage the fandom of those groups rather than try and destroy their credibility.

my choice of words was probably wrong, I give you that. but it’s not about having my fingers in all the pies. since this is not a business, i could theoretically care less about how many people i bring together…

Wow, haha. So, there’s only allowed to be one Inglourious Basterds fan page? :smiley:

Of course there’s no official IB page, just loads of QT fans setting a few up. I’m not on Facebook myself, but I have seen one on Bebo, made up by a guy who’s around here.

to my knowledge none is official, there’s a french one but I’m sure Universal PIctures is not behind that group either, especially since it’s sloppily managed.

I can say for sure that ours is at least officially sanctioned.

What does it matter. Official or unofficial, it’s a hang out.

Who cares you idiot. Just join or don’t!

[quote=“Cyd”]
What does it matter. Official or unofficial, it’s a hang out.
[/quote]

yeah, so hang out. or don’t. and spare me your rants :smiley:

It isn’t a rant, but it’s perfectly understandable you want to use me as a scapegoat for your embarassment. You did come across like a bit of a twonk.

Shut up and get back in your coffin Cyd, stupid vampire.

Only if you go back to charm school.

Whatever, just keep those fangs away from me! >:D

Why did you have to come back? :’(

I would have joined, but I’m already joined, so I can’t join again.

I think QT is probably damned fucking proud of you Sebby, for all the work you do, and always have done, in spreading the word. Don’t start second guessing yourself. Unless we form an intervention to tell you that you’re out of hand… Just keep going at it! Get it ALL! CONQUER ALL! insert evil laugh ;D

excellent (folds hands in Mr Burns manner)

[quote=“Cyd”]
Why are you so obsessed with “beating those other fuckers”? It seems that when it comes to websites/forums and even facebook pages, you want to have the best, the biggest, the ones with the most members. Isn’t it enough that you run this website? You can’t let others run a facebook group without steaming in and saying “This isn’t official” “It isn’t part of the QT Archives”

You seem to end arguments in here by asking the same old question “Am I surrounded by children?” when your desire to have the biggest and best following on a facebook group makes you sound like the biggest kid of the lot.

You achieved the impossible already, you run the only Quentin Tarantino website that still exists, but you don’t need to have every Tarantino outlet affiliated to you. Others should be more than welcome to have their own facebook groups without you proclaiming them to be useless in comparisment.

Peace.
[/quote]

I agree 100% this website/forum isn’t the end all be all and doesn’t have a monopoly on QT forums/Facebook/Twitter etc.

Other people have the right to have their own websites and forums.

nobody said they don’t