Violent Zionist Occupation Goverment media and the ressurection of the Nazi's.

Once Upon a Time... in Nazi-Occupied France. Quentin Tarantino's latest!
ZOG MEDIA
Cowardly Lion

Violent Zionist Occupation Goverment media and the ressurection of the Nazi's.

Post by ZOG MEDIA » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Why bring the Nazis back onto the big screen when its clear the Hollywood Jews fear the Iranians these days?

I wonder if web piracy will help flush this jewish turd of a project before it floats to the top of the boxoffice.
"Hollywood is run by Jews" - The late great Marlon Brando

Pinkman
Real McCoy

Re: Violent Zionist Occupation Goverment media and the ressurection of the Nazi's.

Post by Pinkman » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:03 am

ahaha, this movie is not political, you are at the wrong place man.

Kinick
Fucking Professional

Re: Violent Zionist Occupation Goverment media and the ressurection of the Nazi's.

Post by Kinick » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 am

Jesus, could you have thought of a longer title?  I can't even begin to comprehend if you're for or against.

ZOG MEDIA
Cowardly Lion

Post by ZOG MEDIA » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:12 am

Allow me to be the first in your case to inform you. This film is all about politics. The Jew is resurecting thier arch nemisis the Nazi to gather support and get the onward christian soldiers mentalty conditioned into a wide audiance, one that is already desensitized to graphic violence without reason. This has everything to do with politics if you follow where the money is coming from. Hollywood is a Jewish run propoganda wing and its target audiance is the John and Jane Doe America - nothing gets Americans frothing and pro-Israel quite as much as good ol Nazi flick.

Pinkman
Real McCoy

Post by Pinkman » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 am

The author and the director of this movie is not into politics at all, he's not even jewish. He is just using the ww2 set up, with its iconography, to direct a genre movie that tells a fiction about revenge. I read the script and there's no statement or judgement on the jewish's or nazis' situation whatsoever. Actually, both sides are potrayed as "basterds" filled with hatred towards each other, nothing more. Again, you should wait to watch it, you'll see by yourself. I think you should make some research about the director behind this movie, because you seem to know nothing about him. He doesn't deliver "messages" through his films, except his love for cinema. You should get your head out of your ass a little.
Last edited by Pinkman on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cyd

Post by Cyd » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:28 am

The Weinsteins are Jewish but that's not even relevent and neither is Zog.

ZOG MEDIA
Cowardly Lion

Post by ZOG MEDIA » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:37 am

Pinkman wrote: The author and the director of this movie is not into politics at all, he's not even jewish. He is just using the ww2 set up, with its iconography, to direct a genre movie that tells a fiction story about revenge.
If that is simply the case then World War 2 Europe would certainly not be the place to set a FICTIONAL story line. Why are the Wiesenthal brothers keeping anti-Germanic sentiments alive by funding what can only be described as violent unessesary propoganda of a bygone era. Would they or you tollerate a German production team making a violent and fictional anti-semitic movie set in WW2 that not only justified the final solution but celebrated it as an act of revenge?

The German people have more taste and respect for those that died in WW2 to make it into a money making scheme. And films like this should spark outrage from every corner of Europe that was touched by the conflict.

Why does this film carry a message that Jewish violence is acceptable when in retaliation - I shall point to the recent developments between Iran and Israel as a clear example of how Hollywood Jews rake up old bones to suit thier current political geographical predicament.

Pinkman
Real McCoy

Post by Pinkman » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 am

I'm European, and yeah I don't like what Zionists are doing. But you don't want to understand that this movie is not related to those events. This movie is not trying to justify anything at all. Like I said, this is a pure fictional story about revenge, using the context of world war 2 for entertainment value, no more no less.
You can think whatever you want, honestly I don't care.

ZOG MEDIA
Cowardly Lion

Post by ZOG MEDIA » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 am

Pinkman wrote: You can think whatever you want, honestly I don't care.
Do not worry your little head about it, I will continue to think what I like. I do however urge you to pluck up some courage and take a DVD copy of this product when it is released to screen at the nearest WW2 veteran meeting. Share with them how entertainment and 'fiction' are fused today and what the Tarantinos and Wiesenthals of the world have reduced that great generation to.

I hope you cannot even look yourself in the mirror for hyping this jewish garbage.

Pinkman
Real McCoy

Post by Pinkman » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:09 am

I'm fine, thanks.

I won't screen this to ww2 veterans since this movie isn't some sort of commemoration dedicated to them or an attempt to make a statement about this period. It wouldn't make any sense. I'm not even sure they will be outraged by it.

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 am

Pinkman wrote: I'm fine, thanks.

I won't screen this to ww2 veterans since this movie isn't some sort of commemoration dedicated to them or an attempt to make a statement about this period. It wouldn't make any sense. I'm not even sure they will be outraged by it.
And most of them are dead now.  My pap pap is.  But if he was alive, he'd get a kick outta a nazi-brain-bashing Jew, and a psycho Lt. that carves swastikas into nazi foreheads.
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:28 am

Tarantino is making entertainment and has NO AGENDA.

ZOG, can't you just move over to a Spielberg forum instead?
"So much of what you see now in Hollywood is written and directed by committee, and you can see it. Things are so workshopped and so run around the room, and so overthought." - Trey Parker

Charlie99
Kiddo

Post by Charlie99 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:00 am

Crazy Kenneth wrote: Tarantino is making entertainment and has NO AGENDA.

ZOG, can't you just move over to a Spielberg forum instead?
LOL, nice with the Spielberg line.  Too funny

I would have to say that it's no secret that for years the propoganda that Hollowood has spreaded through TV and film existed, but I don't think QT is trying to spread it with this movie.  If he is, he's fooled damn near everyone in this forum.

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:36 am

ZOG MEDIA wrote: If that is simply the case then World War 2 Europe would certainly not be the place to set a FICTIONAL story line. Why are the Wiesenthal brothers keeping anti-Germanic sentiments alive by funding what can only be described as violent unessesary propoganda of a bygone era. Would they or you tollerate a German production team making a violent and fictional anti-semitic movie set in WW2 that not only justified the final solution but celebrated it as an act of revenge?

The German people have more taste and respect for those that died in WW2 to make it into a money making scheme. And films like this should spark outrage from every corner of Europe that was touched by the conflict.

Why does this film carry a message that Jewish violence is acceptable when in retaliation - I shall point to the recent developments between Iran and Israel as a clear example of how Hollywood Jews rake up old bones to suit thier current political geographical predicament.
First of all this film is not being advertised as a serious "Schindler's List" type of film. This is more of a dark comedy with some badass action. I mean have you even seen the teaser trailer, man?

And if you ask me Jewish violence is acceptable. I mean it's only fair to fictionalize such actions. You're talking about an evil empire that wanted to wipe out the entire Jewish race from this earth through genocide, and if it wasn't for the United States and the UK, Hitler would have achieved his goal.
"All the billing in the world and the billboards can't do it. It's the people who pay their hard-earned cash across the ticket windows that make stars." - J.L. Mankiewicz

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:51 am

ZOG MEDIA wrote: Why bring the Nazis back onto the big screen when its clear the Hollywood Jews fear the Iranians these days?

I wonder if web piracy will help flush this jewish turd of a project before it floats to the top of the boxoffice.
Racist filth. Anyways, you should revisit the films the Warner Brothers released back when your adorable master Adolf Hitler was slaughtering and torturing thousands of Jews in secret concentration camps. If you want to get political go write The Warners Brothers a letter, thought you might not get a response from them any time soon, seeing that they're dead and all.

http://www.learcenter.org/pdf/WWRoss.pdf
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All the billing in the world and the billboards can't do it. It's the people who pay their hard-earned cash across the ticket windows that make stars." - J.L. Mankiewicz

ZOG MEDIA
Cowardly Lion

Post by ZOG MEDIA » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:45 am

BioBasterd wrote: First of all this film is not being advertised as a serious "Schindler's List" type of film. This is more of a dark comedy with some badass action. I mean have you even seen the teaser trailer, man?

And if you ask me Jewish violence is acceptable. I mean it's only fair to fictionalize such actions. You're talking about an evil empire that wanted to wipe out the entire Jewish race from this earth through genocide, and if it wasn't for the United States and the UK, Hitler would have achieved his goal.
You should perhaps spend more time reading about the period on every level rather than talking out of your ass and carrying the meme that Jews in Hollywood have used to milk money out of sheer misery. As for glamoring Jewish violence because the bad guys get the lions share of the violence...id bet that you are a card carrying member of the two Neo-Con parties and would rather see propoganda of Jews killing Germans than your precious Jews killing Palestinian children.

Your ilk truly are the most vile racists this pathetic generation has to offer.

me
Fucking Professional

Post by me » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:21 am

Shouldnt this be on the imdb boards? They would love you. Take your problems, whatever they are cause at this point of time I'm not all that sure who your against, but dont really care. Take them elsewhere.

Cpt tonyanthony
Fucking Professional

Re: Violent Zionist Occupation Goverment media and the ressurection of the Nazi'

Post by Cpt tonyanthony » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:03 am

Zog, in case you didn't know, QT talks about this project since 1994. and if i understand, your points are:
jews are turds (this one is heavy)
they control politics
they control economy
they get a kick out of killing children
hollywood is a tool for them to make their evil endeavor stronger
you're a racist and a fucking disaster and that's that.
and your signature is stupid. i'm sure marlon brando also said "i want to take a dump" more than once. that doesn't make it quotable. he was known to be a great actor but not for being smart.
Last edited by Cpt tonyanthony on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cyd

Post by Cyd » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:51 am

I cant believe you are all indulging this tit. And what's more, I'm surprised at Sebastian for ignoring the behavior of this racist. He's forgiven if he's been partying all night and not been online.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:53 am

ZOG

you're not only wrong on so many levels (not to mention that a Tarantino movie couldn't be further away from politics), you're also hereby strongly and officially asked to keep your racist, anti-semitic sounding and grossly off-topic accusatory crap out of this Tarantino movies forum or I will ask you to leave. Politics has no place in this context and your postings are outright horseshit for the most part. May I ask what your point is? Movies are a form of entertainment, any director can make any movie he or she fucking pleases to make. And wtf... you're so off and wrong I will now stop commenting on this.

nonsse
Hard Drinker

Post by nonsse » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:47 am

Unquestionably a troll. I bet this guy hasn't even seen a single Tarantino movie.

But thank you ZOG, you saved my day.

Cyd

Post by Cyd » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Sebastian wrote: ZOG

you're not only wrong on so many levels (not to mention that a Tarantino movie couldn't be further away from politics), you're also hereby strongly and officially asked to keep your racist, anti-semitic sounding and grossly off-topic accusatory crap out of this Tarantino movies forum or I will ask you to leave. Politics has no place in this context and your postings are outright horseshit for the most part. May I ask what your point is? Movies are a form of entertainment, any director can make any movie he or she fucking pleases to make. And wtf... you're so off and wrong I will now stop commenting on this.
Well said.

Stiglitz
Real McCoy

Post by Stiglitz » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Hilarious

blue_lou_boyle
Basterd

Post by blue_lou_boyle » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:27 pm

This sort of racist bullshit helps no-one.

I certainly have a problem with the israeli governments actions towards palestine and the USA's unquestioning support of them but it is absolutely nothing to do with ethnicity. You cant hold an entire race of people responsible for the actions of its leaders, and the same could be said of speilbergs depiction of evil cartoon germans in all his films so i admit it works both ways.

...give peace a chance - and thats my two cents  ;)
Last edited by blue_lou_boyle on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VikingWithNoName
Basterd

Post by VikingWithNoName » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Becouse Tarantino want to see nazi-killing.
The Tunehunter. I love my nickname just becouse i have earned it.

moura

Post by moura » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:17 am

ZOG, your biggest problem is that u clearly wanted so much to voice your opinions, that u dont care if they are relevant to this case...if its true that we need to study more about ww2, its also true that u need to know a lot more about Tarantino, since your ideas about his motivations for making this movie have nothing to do with the Tarantino we know; and the weinstein brothers have nothing to do with the existence of this project in his mind; had hollywood been run by chinese people or whatever, this movie would still be the way it is; tarantino certainly have some sentiment towards the jewish people, but this is not why he wanted to make this movie, this is just incidental; his motivation is, as always, his love for exploitation genre cinema

jeje1250
Kiddo

Post by jeje1250 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:09 pm

I don't know if it's exactly appropriate with this topic but still :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr5LmCWi86c

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:18 pm

jeje1250 wrote: I don't know if it's exactly appropriate with this topic but still :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr5LmCWi86c
That's just an old guy's opinion. He should just sit back in his rocking chair and watch...whatever it is he watches.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:53 pm

what a pointless video

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Fo shizzle dawg. That wrinkly gomer be trippin'.