Lt. Aldo Ray's scar

Has anyone noticed the scar on his neck.

No I haven’t, Sherlock.

Yeah look closely in the teaser, there’s a nasty gash on it. :o

I think Stevie Wonder would notice it…

I know. Is every member in this board blind?

Just what the doctor prescribed

Vintage George Romero glasses

Hahahaha! What the fuck is wrong with you dude?!

[quote=“Geoi”]
Hahahaha! What the fuck is wrong with you dude?!
[/quote]

nah, I like him. :slight_smile:

That’s a random pic I googled up.

Anywho the scar…I think I read something about it, I deleted the script since the film is gonna be released in a few weeks. Damn, I can’t remember.

that scar is like super old news :wink: especially since the picture of that opening speech was one of the first pictures to be released. but you also didnt notice Tarantino stopped working with Miramax years ago

[quote=“Sebastian”]
that scar is like super old news :wink: especially since the picture of that opening speech was one of the first pictures to be released. but you also didnt notice Tarantino stopped working with Miramax years ago
[/quote]

Really? How did he get it then?

[quote]Really? How did he get it then[/quote]

That’s for you to decide…

No I think there was some kind of explanation. I remember something about that. I guess I imagined reading about it…hmmm. oh well.

There was no explanation. He suggested it might be like something in the script but he never said explicitly where the scar came from

HE WAS GONNE BE LYNCHED!

I REMEMBER! Oh mystery solved!

But why was he gonna be lynched! I must know!

ZOMG! Has anyone noticed the missspelled title? ??? ??? ???

What title are you talking about rainbow?

I don’t remember the title right now. But the title on the fuckin’ movie. The next Tarantino-movie ya know?

In the script it does say something about a lynching, but it was still very ambiguous and for someone who hasn’t read the script, it will be like Marcellus’s bandaid. and it’s Raine, not Ray lol Aldo Ray is the actor of whom the name was inspired