Inglourious Basterds Teaser Trailer Discussion

The French site Allociné.fr announced Inglorious basterd"s teaser will be available next Thursday ! :smiley:

http://www.allocine.fr/

I so hope you’re right.

Now that’s something to wait for!

Anyway that’s what they are saying, so be ready for the 12th february. I really hope it’s true, but that soon? I want to believe it.

AA treaser trailer I hope its not in French yeah!!!

[quote=“jeje1250”]
The French site Allociné.fr announced Inglorious basterd"s teaser will be available next Thursday ! :smiley:

http://www.allocine.fr/
[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up.

[quote=“nublob”]
[/quote]

You mean you hope whatever English dialogue’s in it isn’t dubbed into French? :stuck_out_tongue:

haha

[color=red]******** Teaser Trailer Spoiler **********

Teaser description from someone who works at a theatre:

Pitt addressing the Basterds in a courtyard. Telling them their mission. Intercut with quick shots of standard stuff from the film: Nazis walking, driving, dragging Jews out of buildings. A couple of cool shots that I remember: A guy with a swastika scar on his forehead, Eli Roth with a Nazi on his knees, about to brain him with a bat. Title cards read, “You haven’t seen war until you’ve seen it through the eyes of Quentin Tarantino.” Then the final line from Pitt, “Each of you owes me 100 Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps.” That’s paraphrasing of course. That’s all I remember. We had to watch it with the volume low because we were in the projection booth.

You knew they were going to work that scalpin line in there somehow… I forgot about swastika carving …

I put a spoiler warning there for those of us who want to watch the Teaser before being told what happens in it. :wink:

I don’t see the point of a teaser if someone is going to spoil it for us. It ruins the excitement.

If they only show the basterds torturing nazis, people will be disappointed when they’ll learn the movie is not focused on that at all. I don’t know if it’s a good idea to promote the movie this way.

Well, we’ll see!

ugh… i’m so sick of all this whining… do you really think anyone will be disappointed about a fucking tarantino movie teaser trailer?? i think not :wink:

We’ll keep all teaser talk to this topic.

[quote=“Pinkman”]
If they only show the basterds torturing nazis, people will be disappointed when they’ll learn the movie is not focused on that at all. I don’t know if it’s a good idea to promote the movie this way.

Well, we’ll see!
[/quote]

I just said the exact same thing on another forum. But of course they’ve gotta get the Pitt in there. Maybe come the official trailer they’ll even it out…

[quote=“Sebastian”]
ugh… i’m so sick of all this whining… do you really think anyone will be disappointed about a fucking tarantino movie teaser trailer?? i think not :wink:
[/quote]

Chilll…that’s not the point. We’re referring to the mass audience. ; )

[quote=“Sebastian”]
[/quote]
No, I’m just saying that they could be misguided from what the movie is really about.

[quote=“nublob”]
[/quote]

There might be French subtitles but it won’t be dubbed.That for sure. Can’t wait to see it. Maybe it’ll even be in the theaters on thursday !!

Yeah I’m excited Cant wait till Thursday! Yeah!! :smiley:

[quote=“Pinkman”]
No, I’m just saying that they could be misguided from what the movie is really about.
[/quote]

well it’s a teaser. it should tease. no more no less. it should not give away what the movie is really about necessarily. it should just raise your curiousity

[quote=“Sebastian”]
well it’s a teaser. it should tease. no more no less. it should not give away what the movie is really about necessarily. it should just raise your curiousity
[/quote]

C’mon, you know fine rightly what we’re talking about…:wink:

So a teaser should give people an idea of what to expect and then the movie turn out to be something completely different?

I love it. Gave me goosebumps.