Tarantino.info Exclusive Basterds coverage topic

This gets its own topic now, so here we go

CENTRAL PAGE: Exclusive Basterds coverage page

News links:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Our Inglourious Basterds coverage starts with pictures - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … -pictures/”>Our Inglourious Basterds coverage starts with pictures - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“Get it now: The Hateful Eight BluRay / DVD - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … he-nation/”>Pride of the Nation - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“Inglorious Bastards as long as Pulp Fiction - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … et-report/”>Exclusive Inglourious Basterds set report - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“Monday news round-up - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … ive-stolz/”>More Exclusive Stolz - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“Monday news round-up - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … -basterds/”>More Pride for Inglourious Basterds - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“New Django Images Quotes and Jamie Foxx still - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … -pictures/”>New Inglourious Basterds meta pictures - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

Finally something!

Oh, it was just a poster of Bridget von Hammersmark movie. It look’s actually really nice. That will look good in the film, I hope other movie posters will look as good as that.

Still waiting for something… spectacular.

That is one hot poster!

The images I’ve seen of Diane Kruger have really impressed me. She seems to have that class, that you very rarely see nowadays.

yeah too bad she hasn’t been showing great career choices so far, but maybe after this one she’ll be awarded better roles.

So there’ll be a few more bridget posters and other stuff… stay tuned. I’ll probably post part of my set report next

Thanks Sebby. That’s really a pic of a poster that will be in the film? Looks promising. I agree with Ify, all the pics we’ve seen of her look promising.

[quote=“Geoi”]
That’s really a pic of a poster that will be in the film? Looks promising.
[/quote]

yes. If you’ve seen the papparazzi/witnesses pictures of the paris set, you might’ve spotted it already

I don’t think I would have missed those, but I don’t remember it. :confused:

That’s a great poster I have to say…

I believe all these details will be a huge thing when the movie comes out. We’re gonna have a huge movie references guide again and lots of trivia to drool over

[quote=“Ify”]

That is one hot poster!

The images I’ve seen of Diane Kruger have really impressed me. She seems to have that class, that you very rarely see nowadays.
[/quote]

That looks like a vintage 40s movie poster. I can just imagine Ingrid Bergman’s face there, like her poster in Gaslight.

No exclusive stills or anything to tide us over, seb?

[quote=“Ify”]

That is one hot poster!

[/quote]

Agreed! :smiley:

BTW…what does “Fraulein Doktor” means?

Miss Doctor, basically, Fraulein is the diminutive of Frau, wich means Woman, or Mrs, so a Fraulein is an unmarried woman, as a title, i.e. Ms

Very, very nice looking vintage style poster. Can’t wait to see more…

wow super crazy news cant believe blew me outa my socks now i go nuts

[quote=“Sebastian”]
I believe all these details will be a huge thing when the movie comes out. We’re gonna have a huge movie references guide again and lots of trivia to drool over
[/quote]

Starts drooling. ;D

Awesome stuff Seb, cheers for that poster, looks awesome.

Very nice poster ! Thanks, Seb. I guess I’ve spotted it on the Paris set pics.

That is a great poster! Does anyone know when this movie wraps?

might be a matter of days now, I’m guessing they’re done by the end of the month

So it actually looks like he might pull off Cannes. Wow, i had my doubts.