What scene will this be remembered for? [SPOILERS]

EVery one of Quentin’s films to one degree or another has a signature scene that it;s remembered for. The ear scene in RD, the Clarence/Drexyl scene from TR, the adrenaline shot or maynard’s basement in PF, for me it was the chicks who love guns scene for JB, the final fight in KBvol1, the confrontation with Bill in vol2, and the car chase in DP. What scene do you think will be remembered most in IB?

The Goebbels fucking scene.

I think the scene where Hitler dresses up as the gimp will be very memorable… I hope Tarantino isnt playing Hitler :o

aside from the fact that i agree with most scenes that are listed in the first post of this topic, i think it’s too early to even remotely disussed this. i mean the only substantial thing we have are 3 stills from the film. that’s it. nothing more. by reading the kill bill script you might’ve thought that the end fight at the beach would become legend, but in the end, it wasnt even in the movie… i’m just saying… slow down :slight_smile:

[quote=“Geoi”]
The Goebbels fucking scene.
[/quote]

Wasn’t that described as like a 2 second shot, though?

I can’t really tell which scene will be seen as the highlight of the flick, but my favourite was the opening sequence, although there’s nothing very specific therein. A lot of script readers believe it will be the tavern scene that becomes most notorious.

yeah thanks for mentioning it, I mean judging from the interview Wise did with QT, even QT brought exactly that scene up, so even to him it’s a central piece of his work I’d say

[quote=“Sebastian”]
aside from the fact that i agree with most scenes that are listed in the first post of this topic, i think it’s too early to even remotely disussed this. i mean the only substantial thing we have are 3 stills from the film. that’s it. nothing more. by reading the kill bill script you might’ve thought that the end fight at the beach would become legend, but in the end, it wasnt even in the movie… i’m just saying… slow down :slight_smile:
[/quote]

From reading the script one can more or less determine which scenes might be iconic, but of course some things may be cut or added etc,

I bet the Goebbels scene will be taken out. MPAA will be all over that. I think the last scene will be the most memorable… violence and rewriting history…

[quote=“nublob”]
I bet the Goebbels scene will be taken out. MPAA will be all over that. I think the last scene will be the most memorable… violence and rewriting history…
[/quote]
The final scene will be the most talked about among the haters for sure, calling it pretentious and all that shit. I think the audience will dig the whole presentation of the basterds, especially when we are introduced to Donowitz and Stiglitz. It depends on how it is played, but this sequence could be a lot of fun.

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]
From reading the script one can more or less determine which scenes might be iconic,
[/quote]

but you dont know how they will turn out, look like or if they will have the impact at all that they might have on you reading it. remember, when you read something, your imagination creates images in your head. those might not be the ones the director creates on screen

[quote=“Pinkman”]
The final scene will be the most talked about among the haters for sure, calling it pretentious and all that shit. I think the audience will dig the whole presentation of the basterds, especially when we are introduced to Donowitz and Stiglitz. It depends on how it is played, but this sequence could be a lot of fun.
[/quote]

I know what you mean. That very last scene is going to be crucified by the haters if he puts it in.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
but you dont know how they will turn out, look like or if they will have the impact at all that they might have on you reading it. remember, when you read something, your imagination creates images in your head. those might not be the ones the director creates on screen
[/quote]

Very true I might see something very different then he does. But just by watching his other films I can kind of see how he might approach a scene… or I could be way off lol

[quote=“Sebastian”]
[/quote]

Quoted for truth

[quote=“Sebastian”]
[/quote]

Not true. From reading the Kill Bill script I immediately realised that Yuki’s Revenge was going to be the best chapter of the film. We all know that I was proven right. :smiley:

[quote=“Scarface”]
Not true. From reading the Kill Bill script I immediately realised that Yuki’s Revenge was going to be the best chapter of the film. We all know that I was proven right. :smiley:
[/quote]

You were. Pity Quentin didn’t realise the same thing.

Can someone enlighten me on how the last chapter will be made fun of?

I mean I don’t care about a little spoilers just don’t give the whole thing away.

Because obviously the ending is an important aspect of the movie. I’m just wondering if I will like itm myself?

When Raine says “you know, I think this just may be my masterpiece”, or whatever.

that, because it’s obvious Tarantino speaks about the movie through him, and Tarantino sort of rewrites History too. Some people who have read the script are already bitching about that.

Fuck’em and feed’em fish heads. That’s what I say. History should have gone like this.

Why are they bitching though. Is it done in like a horrible fashion?