What sounds like the best 'chapter' in IB (May Contain SPOILERS!)

I’m going for the French new wave chapter. I can’t wait to see how QT approaches the style.

The first chapter when we meet Landa is already a classic for me, I love the manipulative confident villain and I trust Waltz to do the part justice.

The chapter two is filled with black humor, and this is when the Pitt’s show begin. The basterds are presented in an amazing way, dirty and very funny at the same time. This will surely be the favorite part of the audience I guess.

The french new wave chapter is his most personal and serious part of the movie, that’s why I think this is the most interesting chapter. It reminds me a little bit about his Jackie Brown work.

The fourth and the last chapter are very good too, containing great sequences, leading toward the ballsy ending climax where all the stories converge.

Well If I have to choose my personal favorites, I’d go with the first and the french new wave chapters, but really, I love them all. Each of them bring something different to the table, that’s why I tend to describe this script as his richest script to date.

I’m definitely interested to see how the opening chapter turns out. Even though it’ll likely be relatively short and serves as an extended prologue in the script I think, it was the most intertesting to read with no over-the-topness or anything. It’s all to do with how he plays it. The interrogation exchange reminded me of the writing of the Sicilian (sp) speech in True Romance and opening of GBU, so that had better go down well. I saw recently where QT also made the comparison of the True Romance and IB monologues and how he thinks he has may have matched it here.

Fourth one, definitely. 8)

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]

Is that the one which came after the third?

Is that a lame attempt at a joke?

No, I just wasn’t sure if it was the one that came after the third or the one that came before the fifth.

hahahaha

Perfectly reasonable question considering this is Tarantino’s world. Ignore the miserable sap above, Kinick.

[quote=“Cyd”]
Perfectly reasonable question considering this is Tarantino’s world. Ignore the miserable sap above, Kinick.
[/quote]

What are you talking about? There are 5 chapters in the script, all labelled 1 to 5. Now when I say 4, anyone with half a brain would understand I mean the fourth chapter in the script. Tarantino’s world doesn’t have to do with anything. Jeez, the inane comments I have to read sometimes…

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]

Yeah, definitely. The scene when Donowits goes crazy and kill all the dogs are so funny, “MORPHINE!!” :slight_smile:

[quote=“Scarface”]
What are you talking about? There are 5 chapters in the script, all labelled 1 to 5. Now when I say 4, anyone with half a brain would understand I mean the fourth chapter in the script. Tarantino’s world doesn’t have to do with anything. Jeez, the inane comments I have to read sometimes…
[/quote]

Come out of your ass before you crawl up it any further, dude. There’s a time and place to take yourself seriously.

chill out amigos

I am chilled Chico, but the guy with the Scarface ‘tag’ might do well to lay off people. Knick didn’t deserve that attitude.

I’m pretty sure Kinick can take care of himself without babysitters standing up for him. So do a mod a favour and stick to the topic you yourself created.

Oh glorious! Pulling rank… how classy. What a fantastic way to gloss over your lame attempts to avoid the fact that you were the one who went off topic… yes, dear, you.

Now do me a favour and grow a personality and in the words of Elisabeth Shue… don’t fuck with the babysitter.

Peace.

i think ive liked the first chapter better then any other…

this guy who is playing Landa is probably a great actor, but i would be so more excited if he was Tim Roth…

that chapter in a bar was pretty cool too

when i think about it, they are all very good hehe

Too many spoilers! I will not read this! (frowny face here)

Well the title kind of explains what kind of thread it is…

word