Posters on the set of ib

when i saw the artwork for jungle julia’s hot wax radion station i loved it but im truly blown away by the art work for the set of ib. how realistic and authentic do these movie posters look?! qt as usual has amazing attention to detail:

Is it my imagination or are the females in the posters kind of drawn to look like Uma? Even the ones that are supposed to be of Bridget von Hammersmack

There has always been posters/billboards in QT’s movies since Kill Bill.

And no, I dont think any of them in IB look like Uma… I think Quentin make a movie without Uma in mind now and again.

I’d say the Studio Babelsberg has considerable (!!) experience in producing vintage european/german props, don’t forget they’re in this business since even before Fritz Lang’s Metropolis (1927!), and I’m sure these guys went “oh yeah totally” when QT told them he wanted Marlene Dietrich style posters with Von Hammersmarck on it :wink:

I can’t see the pics.

I was so excited about this movie for years, and as it went into pre-production, and now production I’ve been walking on egg shells I’m so excited. These posters have just raised my excitedness to a fever pitch. I’m sorry, but Transformers 2, or whatever other bullshit sequels that are coming out next year don’t hold a candle to this. But hey, that’s just me.

good shout noir_fiction, my thoughts exactly.cinema has gone into repition something serious the last 5 years, thank god we still have tarantino!

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]
I’m sorry, but Transformers 2, or whatever other bullshit sequels that are coming out next year don’t hold a candle to this. But hey, that’s just me.
[/quote]

i absolutely fuckin agree.