The worst possible cast for Inglorious Bastards (a game)

I challange you to find a worse possible cast for Tarantino’s Inglorious Bastards. Must be real actors, so no Ronald McDonald and not your deadbeat uncle either.

Here they are…

Zach Braff

Ben Stiller

Brandon Fraser

Jerry Seinfeld

Ashton Kutcher

Jack Black

Ray Romano

Keanu Reeves

what is the point of this? :wink:

Non-cynical answer: Just for fun.

Cynical answer: If we find the worst possible cast for IB maybe Quentin’s choices will not seem so bad anymore.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
seem
[/quote]

ok

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
I challange you to find a worse possible cast for Tarantino’s Inglorious Bastards. Must be real actors, so no Ronald McDonald and not your deadbeat uncle either.

Here they are…

Zach Braff

Ben Stiller

Brandon Fraser

Jerry Seinfeld

Ashton Kutcher

Jack Black

Ray Romano

Keanu Reeves

[/quote]

the sad part is, they’re still probably better than Eli fucking Roth.

To me he already put two of the worst possible in his cast (Eli Roth and Simon Pegg) so I wouldn’t want to guess anymore as it would probably jinx it. ; )

I wouldnt waste my time on this.

Hahaha, oh snap…

hm there used to be pictures in my original post… :’(

This is basically the cast of Tropic Thunder II and III.

“Noone goes full retard”

there’ll be people protesting outside the IB premiere

[quote=“PutneySwope”]

“Noone goes full retard”
[/quote]

Tropic Thunder looks fun though. But it’s supposed to be comedy, so that’s the perfect cast for it. The only idea of Robert Downey Jr as a black soldier is interesting enough to go see the movie :stuck_out_tongue: Is it already out in the USA ?

I gotta see Tropic Thunder. It looks so damn funny. I think it opens this Friday. Im def gonna go see it.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]

“Noone goes full retard”
[/quote]

haha you made me go to imdb and check if there are really sequels confirmed. I love the concept of Tropic Thunder, I REALLY hope it’s good.

“what do you mean, you people?” - “What do YOU mean, ‘you people’?” hahhaha rofl… anyways… we’re getting of topic.

QT should cast Michael Bay as Hitler and then have him blown to pieces by the bastards