Cast speculation/rumours

Stolen in the night from here: www.tarantino.info

Rumored: Michael Madsen, Adam Sandler, Paul Walker, Eddie Murphy, Sylvester Stallone, Tim Roth, Julie Dreyfus, Bo Svenson, Enzo Castellari, Brad Pitt.

Speculate till you’re blue in the face like Violet from Willy Wonka…

maybe im in a batman frenzy right now, but i would love to see christian bale in this movie.

Theres no point in speculating. Just wait and see who he casts.

I’d like to see Sam Rockwell in this. He’s one of the few actors of his age (along with the late Heath Ledger) who you can say has traces of greatness in him.

Sam Rockwell would be great indeed and Giovani Ribisi, even if he was already in Saving Private Ryan.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Theres no point in speculating. Just wait and see who he casts.
[/quote]

we’ve all been doing nothing but speculate the last couple days. and the topic sais speculation, so let them be, Pete

The rumour of Brad Pitt’s casting should be more than enough to tell you that studios wont fund this movie with Michael Madsen in the lead role as Quentin originally hoped.

I’m pretty sure Eddie Murphy isn’t gonna be in IB, cause I have read rumors that he may retire.

I still would love to see Sylvester Stallone in IB.

had he? i dont recall this being a “hope”, but a rumor…

but while we’re speculating, there’s not reason for QT not to cast people he knows what they’re capable of. madsen might be too old to play a special forces GI, but that doesn’t role out other roles…

I don’t think casting Pitt has anything to do with the financing of this project. QT hasn’t had a problem in this area before, I don’t see why he should have the same problem now. Nothing will compromise QT’s vision of this project. He doesn’t NEED to do anything. He will do what is best.

hollywood a-list actors would make things easier though. pitt is still a first rate actor, all the fame aside

Grindhouse/Death Proof bombed.

The Weinstein brothers are not as hip and happening as they used to be and Quentin, after the Death Proof failure, may be not be as bankable to studios as he once was.

This movie NEEDS to be a killer. And it probably will be. But it also needs to appeal to a wider audience and Brad Pitt would be the appeal there. Especially if he keeps being photographed with his rainbow kids when he’s got a movie to sell.

Imdb cast page now is empty! Damn! I thought Madsen was confirmed… :-</E>

If Brad Pitt is truly part of the cast they will have no problem getting people in the door.

[quote=“Sylvia”]
Imdb cast page now is empty! Damn! I thought Madsen was confirmed… :-</E>
[/quote]

NEVER trust the imdb. it’s like the wikipedia

[quote=“Yasmin”]
The rumour of Brad Pitt’s casting should be more than enough to tell you that studios wont fund this movie with Michael Madsen in the lead role as Quentin originally hoped.

[/quote]

Isn’t Pitt supposed to play Aldo Rayne and Madsen Babe Buchinsky or something? Seems like two different characters to me.

I’d say this tho: if it’s a choice between them, I’d rather have Pitt.

i can see no babe buchinsky in the script, sorry folks

[quote=“Dantes Inferno”]
Isn’t Pitt supposed to play Aldo Rayne and Madsen Babe Buchinsky or something? Seems like two different characters to me.

I’d say this two: if it’s a choice between them, I’d rather have Pitt.
[/quote]

Yes, of course they are. I guess Buchinsky will be one of the “bastards” and Rayne will be the Lieutenant.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
[/quote]

OH MY GOD!NO! I’m dead… :-X

[quote=“Sebastian”]
[/quote]

You have the script?

[quote=“Sylvia”]
OH MY GOD!NO! I’m dead… :-X
[/quote]
Howcome?