Will "Inglorious Bastards" be QT's next movie?

I really doubt it.

First QT said that he can’t finish the script. Then he wants to make an erotic movie and now this:

Melbourne, September 19: Hollywood filmmaker Quentin Tarantino has dismissed speculations that Bruce Willis, Sly Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger may star in his long-gestating World War II flick ‘Inglorious Bastards’.

More here: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.dailyindia.com/show/175432.p … s-Bastards”>http://www.dailyindia.com/show/175432.php/Willis-Schwarzenegger-and-Stallone-not-to-star-in-Tarantinos-Inglorious-Bastards</LINK_TEXT>

Do you think he’ll be able to make “Bastards”? Or will he make an erotic movie first?

I dont doubt it. Hes been finishing writing Bastards while traveling around. And hes said several times it will be his next film. Just because hes talking about writing another film doesnt mean its his next project. Hes not going to put it away again and write a Swedish sex film from scratch. If he does Ill be very surprised and a bit dissapointed.

Also he never said Sly, Bruce and Arnold would be in IB.

he killed that Willis/Stallone/Schwarzy gossip at least 2 years ago. when did he say that he wanted to do an erotic film? if he don’t do IB next I will stop watching his films until it is officially announced 8)

BTW QT also said the following: "That’ll be the next thing I do. Not only will it be the next thing I do, it’s the next thing I have to do. It’s the next thing I must do. It’s my next mount everest. It’s like Kill Bill, big giant epic projects, challenging like mount everest. And Kill Bill was my last one. That is my next one. And I almost mean to do it, so I be the filmmaker I wanna be when I’m done with it, and have something else, that I am super passionate about. So if you hear about me all of a sudden coming up with something else I am doing instead, then it’s just me being “I’m afraid of what I’m supposed to be doing.â€

This is just gossip BS to throw a wrench into the works. Show Stopper’s favorite thing.

[quote=“tonyanthony”]

BTW QT also said the following: "That’ll be the next thing I do. Not only will it be the next thing I do, it’s the next thing I have to do. It’s the next thing I must do. It’s my next mount everest. It’s like Kill Bill, big giant epic projects, challenging like mount everest. And Kill Bill was my last one. That is my next one. And I almost mean to do it, so I be the filmmaker I wanna be when I’m done with it, and have something else, that I am super passionate about. So if you hear about me all of a sudden coming up with something else I am doing instead, then it’s just me being “I’m afraid of what I’m supposed to be doing.â€

Are you on the rag? Goddamn!

I think, it’s a good question what QT’ll do next. Hope, there is some time left for another Austin Festival. After his first flop it’s really about: What is the right project?

Ok, lets put this in context. (Listen up Show Stopper).

After making Grindhouse and it being his first flop (compared to his previous films), QT would get the brilliant idea to make ANOTHER grindhouse film? LMAO!!

Think about it. It may happen someday but I doubt its gonna be right after Grindhouse.

That’s right! I’m so scared! :o

I hope you can see irony in my post.

I really dont know what youre trying to prove. Its just gossip. It happens every month with QT. He smokes some weed, drinks some beers and starts talkin about movies he wants to make. Thats what he does.

I’m not trying to prove anything!

I asked 2 simple questions and all I want is an answer. I want to know what other people think.

For God’s sake just stop posting in this topic!

I apologize ok? You can take the I hate Pete thing off your sig.

Off Topic:Hey Beauty did you delete your account or did you get banned?

I think QT will do Inglorious Bastards next(he better!)

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
I apologize ok? You can take the I hate Pete thing off your sig.
[/quote]
I’ll think about it.

[quote=“me”]
Off Topic:Hey Beauty did you delete your account or did you get banned?
[/quote]
I deleted my account. Why? I don’t know. But I felt really angry because I love Pussycat Dolls and everybody just insulting them here.

We love the Pussycat Dolls! They are the best!

Fuck The Pussycat Dolls!

Now you can add my name to the sig.

LMAO!! Oh man.

Back to the topic guys!
[quote=“ShowStopper”]
Do you think he’ll be able to make “Bastards”? Or will he make an erotic movie first?
[/quote]
[quote=“Scarface”]
Fuck The Pussycat Dolls!

Now you can add my name to the sig.
[/quote]
Very funny! That’s not enough for me to hate you.

OK, this will be my last reply in here.

I think QT will make Bastards next and maybe the erotic film somewhere down the line.

Peace out. :slight_smile:

QT likes to take at least a year off after each movie. So we probably won’t know the answer till April of next year.