Coincidence, or did Quentin honor this YouTuber?

Kill Bill opening song = Inglourious Basterds' - YouTube

This video was uploaded in October of 2006, long before anyone had any idea which songs Quentin had in mind for the title sequence of Inglourious Basterds. The name of the video was only changed after Basterds was released. So what do you think? Coincidence, or is it possible Quentin was inspired by this video for IB’s opening credits?

?

I think someone edited the sound after IB came out, just like they did the title.

I’m surprised, that actually really works! Oh my god, I kinda like it better…

I don’t know how someone coulda found out that he wanted to use the song for Kill Bill but it wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Kill Bill and Inglourious Basterds are linked like no other pair of his flicks. Any idea for one could just as easily appear in the other.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]I think someone edited the sound after IB came out, just like they did the title.[/quote]

Nope, you can read the comments dating way before IB was released saying that it’s Green Leaves.

Maybe this person knew QT…notice the account has never been used before or after…

a mystery, I say. Maybe there is a guy with a time machine, an all-knowing man who travels through time, to warn us of impending…something…will the world end in 2012?

All answers point to yes, based on this video.

I believe it’s just a pure coincidence.

Maybe even QT had that song in mind for Basterds’s credit sequence before that video came out.

Well, who knows really.

If this is on the up and up, then I’m almost sure it’s a coincidence. The song just screams Tarantino.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]The song just screams Tarantino.[/quote]

Damn right.

Hi, hello! I’m the forementioned youtuber.

Sgt. Donowitz got it right. I think it was just coincidence. After having watched Kill Bill and his other movies several times, I believe I’ve got a good grasp of what sounds like Tarantino.

But Sgt. Donowitz got it wrong when he suggested that I edited the sound after IB came out. Clearly, I’ve edited only the title.

[quote=“igorassisbraga”]But Sgt. Donowitz got it wrong when he suggested that I edited the sound after IB came out. Clearly, I’ve edited only the title.[/quote]

I know it doesn't seem like it at all, but I'm a girl. O0