Eli Fucking a Dummy

This is a great interview with Eli Roth regarding the baseball bat scene.

Eli Roth's Method Acting - YouTube

You mean Quentin’s ass buddy.

That guy’s such a poser. If he really loved film, he’d make more films. Instead he only feeds on Quentin’s celebrity. Fuck Eli Roth, the hack.

Wanna see a real director, watch a George Stevens movie. Unlike these rock star wannabe directors. Once you see some William Wyler or Victor Fleming movies, you’ll know what real cinema is.

I like Eli. :frowning: I’m not crazy about the Hostel movies, but Cabin Fever was fun.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]If he really loved film, he’d make more films.[/quote]

That makes no sense at all. What the fuck are you talking about?

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]I like Eli. :frowning: I’m not crazy about the Hostel movies, but Cabin Fever was fun.[/quote]

He’s kinda sweet isn’t he? I actually like his personality, but I hate Cabin Fever and Hostel.

[quote=“Utivich”]

He’s kinda sweet isn’t he? I actually like his personality, but I hate Cabin Fever and Hostel.[/quote]

Yeahhhh. He seems like such a sweetheart. :smiley:

Eli Roth is actually one of my favourite directors of all time. And Hostel is up there in my favourites list.

[quote=“Utivich”][quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]If he really loved film, he’d make more films.[/quote]

That makes no sense at all. What the fuck are you talking about?[/quote]

It means what's he done lately? All he does is appear in stupid interviews with his stupid smirk. Other guys don't care about publicity, like The Coens, these guys love film and they spend their time making them, they don't go around TV shows with a pretentious smirk talking about a movie that he didn't even make. Sure he was The Bear Jew and he was terrible. He can't even act! He's the Kevin Smith of the horror genre.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Eli Roth is actually one of my favorite directors of all time. And Hostel is up there in my favorites list.[/quote]

Jesus. You don’t even know what you’re saying. See that’s why I don’t even bother to post here anymore.

>:(

Mr. pink, watch any Val Lewton production, or even like a Bob Aldrich movie like “Hush…Hush Sweet Charlotte”, hell go way back in time and watch Fritz Lang’s “M”!!!

That is real horror. Since Psycho, Halloween, and the splatter genre that followed, horror has only taken a turn for the worst! And now Eli Roth has ruined horror films.

I like gory films, but only when they exist in appropriate parameters of storytelling. Like Romero’s Dawn Of The Dead or Day Of The Dead, these films exist in a surrealistic world, and it makes the gore fun, because it’s humorous. The same goes with the Lucio Fulci gore films which had occult theories in the stories, like the book of Eibon in The Beyond, etc…

All Eli Roth does is torture people for 90 minutes! What the fuck is wrong with you people! I don’t care if Quentin likes him! Who gives a fuck what Quentin likes !

Quentin makes great movies and that’s the only reason I like him, beyond that I don’t really give a fuck about what he likes and doesn’t like. You guys just like everything he likes, be yourself for once. Jeez.

>:(

Good for you dude. I’m not gonna hate on someone that is really likable just cos I don’t care for his films. And if he’s a friend to Quentin, then that just earns him points in my book. Besides, Mr.Punk is just trying to piss you off. He succeeded.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]Besides, Mr.Pink is just trying to piss you off. He succeeded.[/quote]
No I was being serious. Eli Roth is actually one of my favourite directors.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
All Eli Roth does is torture people for 90 minutes![/quote]
Thats whats so good about his movies.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]Besides, Mr.Pink is just trying to piss you off. He succeeded.[/quote]
No I was being serious. Eli Roth is actually one of my favourite directors.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
All Eli Roth does is torture people for 90 minutes![/quote]
Thats whats so good about his movies.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with expressing an honest opinion. I love Sam Raimi’s old horror flicks.