Completing the soundtrack information

Hi everyone,

With this thread I would like to inform the administrators on further information regarding the Inglourious Basterds soundtrack page.

All soundtrack pages of Tarantino directed movies on tarantino.info include information when the particular song or music is heard within the movie, all except Inglourious Basterds. I contacted the administrators about it and they said the community needs to provide them with the information to include it on the website.

So, let’s get started and please correct my wrongs and add further information where necessary.

On the soundtrack cd:

1. The Green Leaves of Summer - during the opening credits
  2. The Verdict [Dopo la Condanna] - during the arrival of colonel Hans Landa at the farm
  3. White Lightning (Main Title) -
  4. Slaughter - theme music for Hugo Stiglitz, played during his introduction and again during his flashback in chapter 4
  5. The Surrender [La Resa] - Donny Donowitz entering the scene, baseball bat ready
  6. One Silver Dollar [Un Dollaro Bucato] -
  7. Davon Geht Die Welt Nicht Unter - played at the bar in chapter 4
  8. The Man With The Big Sombrero - played at the bar in chapter 4
  9. Ich Wollt Ich Waer Ein Huhn - played at the bar in chapter 4
  10. Main Theme from Dark Of The Sun - Marcel closing all the doors at the cinema and walking behind the screen
  11. Cat People (Putting Out The Fire) - at the start of chapter 5, Shosanna dressing up
  12. Tiger Tank -
  13. Un Amico -
  14. Rabbia e Tarantella - during the end credits

Not on the soundtrack cd:

L’incontro Con La Figlia -

Il Mercenario (Reprisa) -

Algiers, November 1954 -

Bath Attack -

Mystic and Severe -

The Devil’s Rumble -

Zulus -

Eastern Condors (Main Theme) -

Well, I just saw the movie again and figured out a couple more and corrected a mistake I made.

If someone could also please take his time and rewrite it in proper English sentences, it would help a lot.

I’m Belgian and my English isn’t good enough for a job like that.

On the soundtrack cd:

1. The Green Leaves of Summer - during the opening credits
  2. The Verdict [Dopo la Condanna] - during the arrival of colonel Hans Landa at the farm
  3. White Lightning (Main Title) - starts when Hitler interrogates Butz and plays till Aldo Raine interrogates Rachtman
  4. Slaughter - theme music for Hugo Stiglitz, played during his introduction and again during his flashback in chapter 4
  5. The Surrender [La Resa] - Donny Donowitz entering the scene, baseball bat ready
  6. One Silver Dollar [Un Dollaro Bucato] - played at the café Shosanna is in reading a book
  7. Davon Geht Die Welt Nicht Unter - played at the bar in chapter 4
  8. The Man With The Big Sombrero - played at the bar in chapter 4
  9. Ich Wollt Ich Waer Ein Huhn - played at the bar in chapter 4
  10. Main Theme from Dark Of The Sun - Aldo Raine and von Hammersmark discussing their further plans
  11. Cat People (Putting Out The Fire) - at the start of chapter 5, Shosanna dressing up
  12. Tiger Tank - Marcel closing all the doors at the cinema and walking behind the screen
  13. Un Amico - after Shosanna has shot Fredrick Zoller
  14. Rabbia e Tarantella - during the end credits

Not on the soundtrack cd:

L’incontro Con La Figlia -

Il Mercenario (Reprisa) -

Algiers, November 1954 -

Bath Attack -

Mystic and Severe -

The Devil’s Rumble -

Zulus -

Eastern Condors (Main Theme) -

Also on the missing tracks:

“Hound Chase (intro)” - Charles Bernstein

“The Saloon (from Al Di Là Della Legge)” - Riz Ortolani

“Claire’s First Appearance” - Jacques Loussier

“The Fight” - Jacques Loussier

"Titoli (from The Last Days of Pompeii) - Angelo Francesco Lavagnino (the opening theme for Nation’s Pride)

"What’d I Say " - Rare Earth

[quote=“ReelBasterds09”]Also on the missing tracks:

“Hound Chase (intro)” - Charles Bernstein

“The Saloon (from Al Di Là Della Legge)” - Riz Ortolani

“Claire’s First Appearance” - Jacques Loussier

“The Fight” - Jacques Loussier

"Titoli (from The Last Days of Pompeii) - Angelo Francesco Lavagnino (the opening theme for Nation’s Pride)

"What’d I Say " - Rare Earth[/quote]

I have Hound Chase, The Saloon, Claire’s First Appearance, and The Fight…if anyone is interested. Also, does anyone have any clue what the music is that starts at the beginning of the international trailer? It starts as soon as they show the Universal globe.