Merchandise to end them all

Once Upon a Time... in Nazi-Occupied France. Quentin Tarantino's latest!
User avatar
Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd
Posts: 7838
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2000 11:00 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Merchandise to end them all

Post by Sebastian » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:25 pm


User avatar
Ordell Rodriguez
Fucking Professional
Posts: 1843
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Ordell Rodriguez » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Somebody please fucking tell me that this jacket ships to the US. Just somebody please let me know that little something so I can sleep at night.

User avatar
Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional
Posts: 3690
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:14 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:14 pm

How much is 139 Euros in US Dollars? And if they don't ship to the US, maybe we can pay Sebby to receive them for us and ship them over???

User avatar
Ordell Rodriguez
Fucking Professional
Posts: 1843
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Ordell Rodriguez » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:05 pm

I used one of those currency translators and it said 200 dollars. That would be the shit if Seb could do that for us.

User avatar
cyber-lili
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5446
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:13 am
Location: France

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by cyber-lili » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:49 pm

You're all crazy. 139 euros or 200 dollars for a jacket. Are you really gonna order it ? I can't understand how you can choose to spend that much money for that, instead of a more useful thing, a trip, or whatever.

User avatar
Ordell Rodriguez
Fucking Professional
Posts: 1843
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Ordell Rodriguez » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:12 am

cyber-lili wrote:You're all crazy. 139 euros or 200 dollars for a jacket. Are you really gonna order it ? I can't understand how you can choose to spend that much money for that, instead of a more useful thing, a trip, or whatever.
I'd buy it in a second. Plus it's not only geeky cool but functional gear and a bitchin' conversation starter.

*G*
Fucking Professional
Posts: 2569
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:30 pm
Location: United States of America

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by *G* » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:29 am

cyber-lili wrote:You're all crazy. 139 euros or 200 dollars for a jacket. Are you really gonna order it ? I can't understand how you can choose to spend that much money for that, instead of a more useful thing, a trip, or whatever.

$200 is like 7 or 8 dvds/blu-rays. Forget the jacket. ;D

User avatar
jonitapani
Real McCoy
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:56 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by jonitapani » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:19 pm

The jacket would be very cool but I really don't have money for that... :(
ÄLÄKÄ KOLISE!

User avatar
roulette67
Basterd
Posts: 813
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Jersey Girl
Contact:

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by roulette67 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:01 pm

I want this jacket. But... Can't afford the 200+ to get one. >:(

It would be a great x-mas gift.
Image

User avatar
Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional
Posts: 3690
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:14 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:28 pm

cyber-lili wrote:You're all crazy. 139 euros or 200 dollars for a jacket. Are you really gonna order it ? I can't understand how you can choose to spend that much money for that, instead of a more useful thing, a trip, or whatever.
I've paid $200 for a jacket before. It's not uncommon.

User avatar
cyber-lili
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5446
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:13 am
Location: France

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by cyber-lili » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:48 pm

I never spend that much money on clothes, never. The max would be 80/90 euros for shoes cause I only buy one pair every two years.

User avatar
Ordell Rodriguez
Fucking Professional
Posts: 1843
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Ordell Rodriguez » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:55 pm

cyber-lili wrote:I never spend that much money on clothes, never. The max would be 80/90 euros for shoes cause I only buy one pair every two years.

But come on man, this is a coat! You can wear it for years! Keep you warm while being all geeky. Okay I'm gonna stop, I feel like I'm pimping the coat.

User avatar
cyber-lili
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5446
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:13 am
Location: France

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by cyber-lili » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:19 am

Ordell Rodriguez wrote: But come on man
Girl ;)

But we should move this thread into "Are you a Tarantino Whore" topic, ahah. Poeple attracted to this coat are pretty much answering the other question ;D

User avatar
Ordell Rodriguez
Fucking Professional
Posts: 1843
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Ordell Rodriguez » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:17 am

cyber-lili wrote:
Ordell Rodriguez wrote: But come on man
Girl ;)

But we should move this thread into "Are you a Tarantino Whore" topic, ahah. Poeple attracted to this coat are pretty much answering the other question ;D
Sorry :-[ :-*

But no fucking doubt am I Tarantino whore! w#r But it is a cool jacket...

User avatar
cyber-lili
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5446
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:13 am
Location: France

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by cyber-lili » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 am

Ahah, no problem. Maybe now that you know I'm a girl, you kinda guessed why I also don't want to buy such jacket, too masculine for me. But anyway, I'm curious about who's gonna buy it for real, lots of excitment but not sure much people will actually get one.

User avatar
Ordell Rodriguez
Fucking Professional
Posts: 1843
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Ordell Rodriguez » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:55 pm

cyber-lili wrote:Ahah, no problem. Maybe now that you know I'm a girl, you kinda guessed why I also don't want to buy such jacket, too masculine for me. But anyway, I'm curious about who's gonna buy it for real, lots of excitment but not sure much people will actually get one.
I'm getting one (if I can), and posting a pic. Too bad ass not to have if you can afford one. Goddamn I wish I was rich right now, I'd buy everyone one. Even you cyber-lili.

User avatar
cyber-lili
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5446
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:13 am
Location: France

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by cyber-lili » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Ahahah. Though I'm sure it must be only (male) big sizes, so I'd lost in it, ahaha. I'd look like Michelin's Bibendum fat icone but with a small head.

Image

User avatar
Ordell Rodriguez
Fucking Professional
Posts: 1843
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Ordell Rodriguez » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:31 am

That's a funny image.

They ship to America! Sent in my pre-order and am happily awaiting for them to get stocked. Happy day. ;D w#r

User avatar
Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd
Posts: 7838
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2000 11:00 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Sebastian » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:14 am

just to clarify:

- yes they will ship worldwide, once their store is up and running

- I have two of these badboys right here next to me, and they are quite amazing. this ain't no cheap shit, this is "S'Oliver" quality stuff, the original stuff they wore on the set.

- I will give these 2 away this week in a special giveaway, stay tuned...

User avatar
Ordell Rodriguez
Fucking Professional
Posts: 1843
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Ordell Rodriguez » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Shit man that's awesome. Am I the only person here that's jazzed! Where the fuck is everybody!

Mr.Pink

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Mr.Pink » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 pm

Lets be honest its $200 for a piece of shit.

User avatar
cyber-lili
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5446
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:13 am
Location: France

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by cyber-lili » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 am

Mr.Pink wrote:Lets be honest its $200 for a piece of shit.
Ahah, for once, I appreciate your honesty, I thought I was the only one who tried to bring out the fact it's way too expensive for what it is.

User avatar
Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd
Posts: 7838
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2000 11:00 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:56 am

http://www.tarantino.info/2009/10/28/wi ... ew-jacket/

guys, I have them here, they are friggin awesome, high-quality authentic stuff

User avatar
Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional
Posts: 3690
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:14 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Sebastian wrote:http://www.tarantino.info/2009/10/28/wi ... ew-jacket/

guys, I have them here, they are friggin awesome, high-quality authentic stuff
DUDE! I entered! I don't HAVE a winter coat. I only have midweight jackets! I NEEEED a coat!! SO BAD! It's soooo fucking cold this year. It's like, 59 degrees F! And only going to get colder! It may get down to freezing! I need a coat! So bad!

User avatar
Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd
Posts: 7838
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2000 11:00 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:08 pm

you live in effin texas!

User avatar
Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional
Posts: 3690
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:14 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Sebastian wrote:you live in effin texas!
and i'm effin freezing!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!

User avatar
Ordell Rodriguez
Fucking Professional
Posts: 1843
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Ordell Rodriguez » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Hold on where do we email to enter? The link on the front page?

User avatar
roulette67
Basterd
Posts: 813
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Jersey Girl
Contact:

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by roulette67 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:30 am

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz wrote:
Sebastian wrote:http://www.tarantino.info/2009/10/28/wi ... ew-jacket/

guys, I have them here, they are friggin awesome, high-quality authentic stuff
DUDE! I entered! I don't HAVE a winter coat. I only have midweight jackets! I NEEEED a coat!! SO BAD! It's soooo fucking cold this year. It's like, 59 degrees F! And only going to get colder! It may get down to freezing! I need a coat! So bad!

Hey DUDE, I live in Jersey, it gets colder here than Texas. I HAVE NO WINTER COAT. And my tits are freezin'. All this damn rain etc. All I have are hoodies. It sucks. So, just forget the contest and pass off. PLEASE !!! ;D

Besides, w#r
Image

User avatar
Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional
Posts: 3690
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:14 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:20 am

roulette67 wrote:
Sgt. Geoi Donowitz wrote:
Sebastian wrote:http://www.tarantino.info/2009/10/28/wi ... ew-jacket/

guys, I have them here, they are friggin awesome, high-quality authentic stuff
DUDE! I entered! I don't HAVE a winter coat. I only have midweight jackets! I NEEEED a coat!! SO BAD! It's soooo fucking cold this year. It's like, 59 degrees F! And only going to get colder! It may get down to freezing! I need a coat! So bad!

Hey DUDE, I live in Jersey, it gets colder here than Texas. I HAVE NO WINTER COAT. And my tits are freezin'. All this damn rain etc. All I have are hoodies. It sucks. So, just forget the contest and pass off. PLEASE !!! ;D

Besides, w#r
Whoa! You mock me, tell me to pass off (which I assume means piss off), and call me a whore? Classy. :laugh:

User avatar
roulette67
Basterd
Posts: 813
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Jersey Girl
Contact:

Re: Merchandise to end them all

Post by roulette67 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:12 am

Whoa! You mock me, tell me to pass off (which I assume means piss off), and call me a whore? Classy. :laugh:
Actually, 'pass off' means. "Give it to me". I wouldn't tell you piss off. Not my style. And I'm the whore !!! :laugh:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests