Merchandise to end them all

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quentin-T … 579?ref=nf”>Redirecting...</LINK_TEXT>

Behold… the QT IB Crew Jacket!

www.tarantinojacket.com

Somebody please fucking tell me that this jacket ships to the US. Just somebody please let me know that little something so I can sleep at night.

How much is 139 Euros in US Dollars? And if they don’t ship to the US, maybe we can pay Sebby to receive them for us and ship them over???

I used one of those currency translators and it said 200 dollars. That would be the shit if Seb could do that for us.

You’re all crazy. 139 euros or 200 dollars for a jacket. Are you really gonna order it ? I can’t understand how you can choose to spend that much money for that, instead of a more useful thing, a trip, or whatever.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]You’re all crazy. 139 euros or 200 dollars for a jacket. Are you really gonna order it ? I can’t understand how you can choose to spend that much money for that, instead of a more useful thing, a trip, or whatever.[/quote]

I’d buy it in a second. Plus it’s not only geeky cool but functional gear and a bitchin’ conversation starter.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]You’re all crazy. 139 euros or 200 dollars for a jacket. Are you really gonna order it ? I can’t understand how you can choose to spend that much money for that, instead of a more useful thing, a trip, or whatever.[/quote]

$200 is like 7 or 8 dvds/blu-rays. Forget the jacket. ;D

The jacket would be very cool but I really don’t have money for that… :frowning:

I want this jacket. But… Can’t afford the 200+ to get one. >:(

It would be a great x-mas gift.

I’ve paid $200 for a jacket before. It’s not uncommon.

I never spend that much money on clothes, never. The max would be 80/90 euros for shoes cause I only buy one pair every two years.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]I never spend that much money on clothes, never. The max would be 80/90 euros for shoes cause I only buy one pair every two years.[/quote]

But come on man, this is a coat! You can wear it for years! Keep you warm while being all geeky. Okay I'm gonna stop, I feel like I'm pimping the coat.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
But come on man[/quote]

Girl :wink:

But we should move this thread into “Are you a Tarantino Whore” topic, ahah. Poeple attracted to this coat are pretty much answering the other question ;D

[quote=“cyber-lili”][quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
But come on man[/quote]

Girl :wink:

But we should move this thread into “Are you a Tarantino Whore” topic, ahah. Poeple attracted to this coat are pretty much answering the other question ;D[/quote]

Sorry :-[ :-*

But no fucking doubt am I Tarantino whore! w#r But it is a cool jacket…

Ahah, no problem. Maybe now that you know I’m a girl, you kinda guessed why I also don’t want to buy such jacket, too masculine for me. But anyway, I’m curious about who’s gonna buy it for real, lots of excitment but not sure much people will actually get one.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]Ahah, no problem. Maybe now that you know I’m a girl, you kinda guessed why I also don’t want to buy such jacket, too masculine for me. But anyway, I’m curious about who’s gonna buy it for real, lots of excitment but not sure much people will actually get one.[/quote]

I’m getting one (if I can), and posting a pic. Too bad ass not to have if you can afford one. Goddamn I wish I was rich right now, I’d buy everyone one. Even you cyber-lili.

Ahahah. Though I’m sure it must be only (male) big sizes, so I’d lost in it, ahaha. I’d look like Michelin’s Bibendum fat icone but with a small head.

That’s a funny image.

They ship to America! Sent in my pre-order and am happily awaiting for them to get stocked. Happy day. ;D w#r

just to clarify:

• yes they will ship worldwide, once their store is up and running

• I have two of these badboys right here next to me, and they are quite amazing. this ain’t no cheap shit, this is “S’Oliver” quality stuff, the original stuff they wore on the set.

• I will give these 2 away this week in a special giveaway, stay tuned…

Shit man that’s awesome. Am I the only person here that’s jazzed! Where the fuck is everybody!