What is the name of the 33 year old whisky

Hi folks, I watched IB the other day and was suitably blown away by the multi layered writing of the film.

But I just wanted to ask what the name of the whisky that was 33 years old? Does QT drink that himself?

I have drank nearly every single single malt whisky out there but I haven’t upgraded to a 33 year old single malt yet and I want to know the name of it so that I can buy it to celebrate getting a new job. My personal favorite whisky at the moment is quarter cask Lephroiag.

If he doesn’t say the name in the film (and I don’t think he does) could someone in the industry tell a me or even be able to relay a message to QT himself what the name of the whisky is?

It’s kinda cool finding out that he drinks single malt. Cheers folks.

[quote=“Scottish Jimmy”]
If he doesn’t say the name in the film (and I don’t think he does) could someone in the industry tell a me or even be able to relay a message to QT himself what the name of the whisky is?[/quote]

Ahah. Do you really think we can come and talk to Tarantino just for a brand of whisky ? Oh and if you didn’t understand it yet, nobody is in contact with the man, this a fan website, so agency. But I guess everybody can make such mistakes based on all the tricky mails we have from fans who want to contact Tarantino.

Well you never know (hee hee) I wasn’t asking for a sit down or anything (haha) but QT may see the message himself and email you.

Anyway, howdy, i’m new to the forum, been a tarantino fan for years, I’ve defended him countless of times but I have a fantastic unheard tarantino story if you want to hear it (a true one).

AHah. Welcome to the board. Try your unheard exclusive story on the other board devoted to Tarantino himself. But sorry for the whisky. I don’t think Tarantino must log in very often and I’m sure he must stick to the frontpage, and doesn’t bother reading all the post on the forum. And noone has ever received a mail from him.