Tarantinos worst so far

I think I can officially say Inglourious Basterds is QTs worst film so far.

How come?

Such statement indeed needs an explanation cause I didn’t quite fully understand it. I’ve only got that you like the chapter 2 and that’s all.

Dude, you’re not even old enough to watch the film.

Ahahah. How old are you Mr Pink ?

You go on and on and on about how it’s QT’s worst but the only time I saw an elaborated opinion about it from you was “it’s historically inaccurate”…way to go little man.

Me too. That’s why I asked him to develop his thoughts for once. That can be interesting anyway. We had the debat about Death Proof, why not with Inglourious Basterds ?

Inglourious Basterds is not worse than Death Proof are you nuts?

And if historical accuracy is your problem, then you obviously had no idea what this film was about.

Would be nice to see you reply to the thread and everyone asking the same question.

He’s just a pathetic troll. I suggest we ignore him and his ‘opinions’. My guess is that he hasn’t even saw the film yet, just wanting attention from you guys.

[quote=“Ify”]Dude, you’re not even old enough to watch the film.[/quote]
Yes thats correct im 14 years old. But I watch it anyway.

[quote=“Stiglitz”]Inglourious Basterds is not worse than Death Proof are you nuts?

And if historical accuracy is your problem, then you obviously had no idea what this film was about.

Would be nice to see you reply to the thread and everyone asking the same question.[/quote]

Well it sucked because it was soooo boring mainly because the story sucked and it was just QT cashing in on his name so he can make more money and become more of a celebrity. Ever since Jackie Brown finished all his films have been made to cash in on his super stardom so he decides to make a crappy historically inacurate movie about ww2 and hope people will enjoy it.

[quote=“nonsse”]He’s just a pathetic troll. I suggest we ignore him and his ‘opinions’. My guess is that he hasn’t even saw the film yet, just wanting attention from you guys.[/quote]

Your just a pathetic piece of monkey crap. I bet you havent even seen IB yet. I also bet you have a baboon ass.

get some friends pink, you sound like a retard

[quote=“dandadub”]get some friends pink, you sound like a retard[/quote]
I already have friends you dumb faggot.

Mr. Pink is right about his views. Unlike most on here, he can say that he doesn’t like a QT movie. He is a fan but everything QT touches isn’t gold.

I like I.B. alot, but he doesn’t. That’s his view. Qt’s stuff isn’t always A+, and I myself ingore the fact that he takes all of his concepts for his films from other films from the past, characters, music, situations. But I like his films and he is my fav director out right now (close is PTA), because even though he takes stuff from other films, he benefits those films by bringing them to mainstream audiences, even though the dumb audiences doesn’t know he took from a Godard film, or a Leone film, etc.

I say let’s welcome Mr. Pink and maybe you all will see a decline in fighting with him. 8)

God I hate immature people like Mr. Pink, Mr. Pink would hate and criticize something that is great

Sorry it is his opinion, but also he is a fake QT fan, who bashes Jackie Brown, pretends to love Pulp Fiction because its popular and its what made him famous and is now hating anything QT does that has dialogue.

QT is best with dialogue, the film is great because of its characters and dialogue, i think he is a fake QT fan. I since he is one of those morons who doesn’t really like any QT film except for Kill Bill Volume 1 because its less then 2 hours, it has a very unoriginal and simple story line and tons of action and blood. Then hates Volume 2 or doesn’t like it as much as Volume 1.

I see this kinds of people all the time, OH MAN, KILL BILL IS THE GREATEST THING ON EARTH, QT IS THE MAN, OH HE IS SUCH A BAD ASS, SO MUCH BRUTAL ACTION I LOVE IT.

Seriously that is the ignorant fake QT fan, love Kill Bill 1, follows the trend and pretends to like Pulp Fiction then hate everything else unless its filled with violence like Volume 1.

What I loved about Inglourious Basters was it went back to his roots, but with a bigger budget and another time period. It had the visuals of Kill Bill but the script and story telling and structure of Pulp Fiction.

It had incredible real dialogue, wasn’t as much camp, it was an ensemble cast like all QT, bunch of characters and stories that clash together in the end. Great scenes

And at least the movie went back it his roots, the dialogue and characters lead up to the violence, not the violence was the movie like Kill Bill or homages and influences from other movies influenced the movie not like again Kill Bill or Death Proof, where the homage is the movie, I don’t want direct rip off of movies like Death Proof and especially Kill Bill had, that was his most unoriginal movie specifically because every character, and scene, and style was completely taking from another movie, the homage was the movie just like the violence was the movie.

With inglourious basterds it went back to QT’s roots, big ensemble casts, not one person to follow around with a simple story, big cast, ensemble cast list and characters. The violence was there but there was always a build up to the violence, and the homages where there but was in small doses like his other films to influence the movie in a certain way not to be the movie, like kill bill and death proof where the homages and rip off of movies were the movie instead of supporting the movie like Inglourious Basterds, Pulp Fiction, and Reservoir dogs had.

Hey I think he likes Jackie Brown.

[quote=“Tarantino101”]God I hate immature people like Mr. Pink, Mr. Pink would hate and criticize something that is great

Sorry it is his opinion, but also he is a fake QT fan, who bashes Jackie Brown, pretends to love Pulp Fiction because its popular and its what made him famous and is now hating anything QT does that has dialogue.

QT is best with dialogue, the film is great because of its characters and dialogue, i think he is a fake QT fan. I since he is one of those morons who doesn’t really like any QT film except for Kill Bill Volume 1 because its less then 2 hours, it has a very unoriginal and simple story line and tons of action and blood. Then hates Volume 2 or doesn’t like it as much as Volume 1.

I see this kinds of people all the time, OH MAN, KILL BILL IS THE GREATEST THING ON EARTH, QT IS THE MAN, OH HE IS SUCH A BAD ASS, SO MUCH BRUTAL ACTION I LOVE IT.

Seriously that is the ignorant fake QT fan, love Kill Bill 1, follows the trend and pretends to like Pulp Fiction then hate everything else unless its filled with violence like Volume 1.

What I loved about Inglourious Basters was it went back to his roots, but with a bigger budget and another time period. It had the visuals of Kill Bill but the script and story telling and structure of Pulp Fiction.

It had incredible real dialogue, wasn’t as much camp, it was an ensemble cast like all QT, bunch of characters and stories that clash together in the end. Great scenes

And at least the movie went back it his roots, the dialogue and characters lead up to the violence, not the violence was the movie like Kill Bill or homages and influences from other movies influenced the movie not like again Kill Bill or Death Proof, where the homage is the movie, I don’t want direct rip off of movies like Death Proof and especially Kill Bill had, that was his most unoriginal movie specifically because every character, and scene, and style was completely taking from another movie, the homage was the movie just like the violence was the movie.

With inglourious basterds it went back to QT’s roots, big ensemble casts, not one person to follow around with a simple story, big cast, ensemble cast list and characters. The violence was there but there was always a build up to the violence, and the homages where there but was in small doses like his other films to influence the movie in a certain way not to be the movie, like kill bill and death proof where the homages and rip off of movies were the movie instead of supporting the movie like Inglourious Basterds, Pulp Fiction, and Reservoir dogs had.[/quote]

You callin me fake, nigga? I never bashed Jackie Brown you idiot you just read my post wrong. As a matter of fact I think Jackie Brown is his best. Talk all you want but you're still only a Kiddo. Kiddo. lol.

I dont think it was a bad movie, i was a little disappointed that there wasn’t really enough basterds scene, the movie had great potential, but really didnt deliver to me n i love his film greatly. I do love some scene like bar scene is great, but would I watch the movie again no, ill just watch my fav scene on youtube. happy that everyone else loves it tho, wonder what he has plan next

Pay no attention to Mr. Taint. I seriously doubt he’s actually seen the film. Isn’t New Zealand like very very strict on the ages that go with the ratings?

[quote=“G”]Mr. Pink is right about his views. Unlike most on here, he can say that he doesn’t like a QT movie. He is a fan but everything QT touches isn’t gold.

I like I.B. alot, but he doesn’t. That’s his view. Qt’s stuff isn’t always A+, and I myself ingore the fact that he takes all of his concepts for his films from other films from the past, characters, music, situations. But I like his films and he is my fav director out right now (close is PTA), because even though he takes stuff from other films, he benefits those films by bringing them to mainstream audiences, even though the dumb audiences doesn’t know he took from a Godard film, or a Leone film, etc.

I say let’s welcome Mr. Pink and maybe you all will see a decline in fighting with him. 8)[/quote]

Actually the fact he doesn't like IB is not the problem and I value any person who can a critical POV on a Tarantino movie. I hate hardcore fans that love everything even when it's disappointing. THOUGH Mr Pink biggest flaws and I'm only repeating myself here, is that he says he dislikes IB but doesn't explain why. He doesn't go into a real discussion.

I've mentionned some stuff I dislike about the movie myself on the Post Your review topic, nobody answered it (well until and old veteran, Seth, who I know very well, said the same, so he read my post afterwards) and my review is still on the last page of the topic so nobody can pretend they're too lazy to find it and read it. I think msot of the users here are afraid or lazy to comment on Tarantino flaws. They iehter claim he's a genius or that his movie sucks when they're disappointed. It's hard to have a real conversation nowadays. When I said I'm disappointed with the soundtrack in a way, and some other stuff, I don't think I'm the only one here but noone wants to discuss it. They just ignore criticisms. That's why such posts about someone disliking IB could and SHOULD be interesting, should be a place of debat.

... But even his own starter doesn't want to debate it so... There's no point to open a new thread just to be negative and not constructive. Cause that's what we think of Mr Pink in the end. He doesn't take the time to explain his POV when we offer it to him. Saying "it sucks" or "it's boring" is not enough.

I'm not even sure that my post will help to start a real discussion but I hope to.

I guess that is his flaw, being that he doesn’t take the time to explain his reasons. That is prob why fights get started and then you see people name calling and so-on.

I like that fact that you also can talk about dislikes of Tarantino’s films. I think that is Tarantino’s problem as well. Everyone around him builds him up like he can’t fail, and he knows this, and thinks he can’t fail, everything he touches is gold. If only something can bring him down off his cloud (Thought Death Proof did that, tough I.B. still felt like a nobody can touch me film), I think he can start back at where he was in the 90’s, the real, next big thing.