Chapter 4 - Death Proof + Reservoir Dogs

I just adore Death Proof - cool people having fun at a nice place+Tarantino dialogue.

So, I loved chapter 4. Diane Kruger looked good only in it. She was cute with that hat.

My favorite character and my favorite acting came from that german who started the trouble, I dont know who he was, he had really thin eyebrows.

There was a mini mexican standoff, too.

And the way the whole thing was shot and directed was amazing. The shootout was great.

I thought chapter 4 was the worst part of IB.

Death Proof and Reservoir Dogs are my two least favorite Tarantino movies but I loved the bar scene nonetheless. The beginning of chapter 4 with Mike Myers was by far the worst part of the movie. But from the scene where Aldo complains about fighting in the basement on, chapter 4 is classic Tarantino. The look on Stiglitz’s face during the bar scene is worth a thousand words lol.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]I thought chapter 4 was the worst part of IB.[/quote]

Ahah. Haven’t you anything positive to say about this movie ? I’m not saying I loved it 100%, I got my own mixed feelings and wrote my review here but at least I loved a lot of stuff.

[quote=“cyber-lili”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]I thought chapter 4 was the worst part of IB.[/quote]

Ahah. Haven’t you anything positive to say about this movie ? I’m not saying I loved it 100%, I got my own mixed feelings and wrote my review here but at least I loved a lot of stuff.[/quote]

Well I thought chapter 2 was the best part but other than that the movie sucked dick.

You suck Dick. Why would you name yourself after a faggot

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“cyber-lili”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]I thought chapter 4 was the worst part of IB.[/quote]

Ahah. Haven’t you anything positive to say about this movie ? I’m not saying I loved it 100%, I got my own mixed feelings and wrote my review here but at least I loved a lot of stuff.[/quote]

Well I thought chapter 2 was the best part but other than that the movie sucked dick.[/quote]

yeah I can see how only the 2nd chapter would a appeal to a 14 year old little prick like yourself.

Guys, guys, I won’t use my superpower of mods and delete all your insults but I will next time I see all of them still arguying like kids. No insults that’s all and no replies like “he started first”. Noone will be excused.

And Mr Pink, you’ve already got a warning, haven’t you ? So try to be cool, man.

[quote=“basslizard”]You suck Dick. Why would you name yourself after a faggot[/quote]

Be quitet little man you're only a cowardly lion. LOL. :D