Complete Soundtrack In Order

My time to shine:

The Green Leaves Of Summer by Nick Perito: Opening Credits.

The Verdict (La Condanna) by Ennio Morricone: Hans Landa Arrives.

L’incontro Con La Figlia by Ennio Morricone: The assassination of Shosanna’s family and her subsequent escape.

White Lightning (Main Title) by Charles Bernstein: Pvt. Butz’s introduction and Basterds aftermath/Lt. Aldo carving a swastika into Butz/introduction to Shosanna and the theater in 1944.

Il Mercenario (ripresa) by Ennio Morricone: Nazi Scalping/Werner is taken to Lt. Aldo.

Slaughter by Billy Preston: Presentation of Hugo Stiglitz, Hugo’s flashback.

Algiers November 1, 1954 (from Battle of Algiers) by Ennio Morricone & Gillo Pontecorvo: The Basterds springing Stiglitz from jail.

The Surrender (La Resa) by Ennio Morricone: Donny kills Werner.

One Silver Dollar (Un Dollaro Bucato) by The Film Studio Orchestra: Bistro music when Shosanna and Fredrick talk.

Hound Chase (from ‘White Lightning’) by Charles Bernstein: Maj. Hellstrom informs Shosanna she must come with him.

Al Di Là Della Legge by Riz Ortolani: Piano music at Maxim’s when Shosanna has lunch with Goebbels, Francesca, Zoller and Maj. Hellstrom.

Bath Attack (from ‘The Entity’) by Charles Bernstein: Shosanna sees Hans Landa again for the first time.

Claire’s First Appearance by Jacques Loussier: Shosanna decides to burn the theatre down the night of the Nation’s Pride premiere.

The Fight by Jacques Loussier: Stiglitz sharpens his knife in front of Lt. Hicox.

Davon Geht Die Welt Nicht Unter by Zarah Leander: First song playing in La Louisiane (when the first card game is going on).

The Man with the Big Sombrero by Samantha Shelton And Michael Andrew: The second song playing in La Louisiane (when Bridget is attempting to inform the Basterds of the recent changes in Operation Kino).

Ich Wollt Ich Wär Ein Huhn by Lilian Harvey & Willy Fritsch: The third song playing in La Louisiane (when Sgt. Wilhelm interrupts the conversation to talk to Bridget).

Main Theme from Dark of the Sun by Jacques Loussier: When Lt. Aldo and Bridget start coming up with Plan B for Operation Kino.

Cat People (Putting Out Fire) by David Bowie: Shosanna’s preparation montage for her revenge.

Mystic And Severe by Ennio Morricone: Col. Landa studies the lobby and finds Bridget and the Basterds.

The Devil’s Rumble by Davie Allan & The Arrows: Donny and Omar study the opera boxes and take their seats among the Nazi officers.

What’d I Say by Rare Earth: Donnyz and Omar study the area outside Hitler’s opera box.

Zulus by Elmer Bernstein: Marcel bars the doors and takes his place behind the screen with the nitrate film prints.

Tiger Tank by Lalo Schifrin: Fredrick leaves the opera box to see Shosanna; Shosanna switches reels.

Un Amico by Ennio Morricone: Shosanna is killed by Fredrick.

Eastern Condors by Sherman Chow Gam-Cheung: Omar kills one of Hitler’s guards.

Rabbia e Tarantella by Ennio Morricone: Lt. Aldo carves his masterpiece; the ending credits.

Good going Viking. Hey do you have them all yourself, like MP3 wise? :wink:

[quote=“G”]Good going Viking. Hey do you have them all yourself, like MP3 wise? :wink:[/quote]

No. I don’t have The Fight.

[quote=“VikingWithNoName”]My time to shine[/quote]

;D

Thanks alot. I’ve been hoping someone could list all those songs. Damn credits moved so fast!

I hate to sound lazy but I just never download music. I bought the soundtrack, but I would like it very much to have the extra songs together without buying separate cds/vinyl. So my big question is, can anyone make a rapidshare link or whatever you use to share all those extra songs with the members of the board like myself who are interested in having these songs that Viking gave his time to find?

Thank you very much Viking!

[quote=“G”]I hate to sound lazy but I just never download music. I bought the soundtrack, but I would like it very much to have the extra songs together without buying separate cds/vinyl. So my big question is, can anyone make a rapidshare link or whatever you use to share all those extra songs with the members of the board like myself who are interested in having these songs that Viking gave his time to find?[/quote]

My sentiments exactly. I too have the official soundtrack; I’d like to make it complete with these missing songs. Some of these tunes are not easy to track down.

-dELVIS-

[quote=“delvis_crasho”][quote=“G”]I hate to sound lazy but I just never download music. I bought the soundtrack, but I would like it very much to have the extra songs together without buying separate cds/vinyl. So my big question is, can anyone make a rapidshare link or whatever you use to share all those extra songs with the members of the board like myself who are interested in having these songs that Viking gave his time to find?[/quote]

My sentiments exactly. I too have the official soundtrack; I’d like to make it complete with these missing songs. Some of these tunes are not easy to track down.

-dELVIS-[/quote]

The only song that is really hard to get is Eastern Condors. All of the other songs are on cd or itunes.

[quote=“VikingWithNoName”]
The only song that is really hard to get is Eastern Condors. All of the other songs are on cd or itunes.[/quote]

I forgot all about itunes. Thank ya sir. The only ones I really want to own anyways are “Algiers November 1, 1954”, “Mystic And Severe”, and “L’incontro Con La Figlia”.

[quote=“VikingWithNoName”]The only song that is really hard to get is Eastern Condors. All of the other songs are on cd or itunes.[/quote]

this is true. i know there is already an unofficial soundtrack compiled by someone but it is missing this (and i think a few others). also the bath attack mp3 that has been floating around is not the one used in the film. some youtube videos seem to confirm this in the comment section. plus i downloaded the movie to make sure. there may have been a prob with another song too but i cant really remember right now.

I don’t know what iTunes you folks are using.

I can’t find “Algiers…” anywhere & I’ve tried many different search techniques.

-dELVIS-

here you go people: missing a few (the riz ortolani, ‘eastern condors’ and ‘hound chase’). i went ahead and left in the bath attack mp3 even tho it’s not the right one. enjoy.

link removed

Jacques Loussier - Claire’s First Appearance (3:46)

Ennio Morricone - Il Mercenario (Ripresa) (2:07)

Elmer Bernstein - Zulus (2:32)

Charles Bernstein - Bath Attack (0:54)

Ennio Morricone - Algiers November 1, 1954 (2:25)

Ennio Morricone - Mystic And Severe (3:06)

Davie Allan & The Arrows - The Devil’s Rumble (1:41)

Ennio Morricone - L’Incontro Con La Figlia (2:45)

Jacques Loussier - The Fight (2:16)

Rare Earth - What’d I Say (7:22)

Thanks so much, jmanin!

You just made my day. Now I just have to find some bastard to go see the movie for the 2nd time. I’m jonesing for some Nazi killin’.

-dELVIS-

Brillllliant! Thanks a bunch for the listing and the download link. ;D

Thank you so much jmanin2.

WANTED: The Eastern Condors used in Inglourious Basterds

[quote=“VikingWithNoName”]WANTED: The Eastern Condors used in Inglourious Basterds[/quote]

Ditto. Its great knowing all the other tracks that aren’t in the official soundtrack, but I’m not in love with them unlike some of the official songs. However, that one clip from The Eastern Condors I really missed from the official soundtrack.

How about the 2 tracks from the second trailer that came out?

[quote=“basslizard”]How about the 2 tracks from the second trailer that came out?[/quote]

Justice by Genesis and Billy Preston’s Slaughter (International Trailer)

Comin’ Home by Murder By Death (Theatrical Trailer)

as you may have noticed I removed the link. the next person who posts links to illegal music downloads is risking his/her board membership. please understand