Where was QT's Cameo in the movie?

I seen the movie twice and I didn’t spot Tarantino anywhere, I thought I heard he would make a quick cameo anyone know what scene he was in??? thanks guys

Maybe it was just rumors. QT didn’t appear in all his movies did he?

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]Maybe it was just rumors. QT didn’t appear in all his movies did he?[/quote]

Not in his 2 best movies, Jackie Brown and Inglourious Basterds. :wink:

i coulda swore someone in the cast said he was in the movie but he would be hard to spot. hmmmm

where was Castellari?

Qt should give himself a lead role in one of his future films.

The very first Nazi that’s scalped, a corpse, is a dummy of Quentin. Also I’m pretty sure in Nation’s Pride, the yank who says “I implore you - we must destroy that tower!” is Quentin’s voice with an accent.

[quote=“G”][quote=“RatQuiRit”]Maybe it was just rumors. QT didn’t appear in all his movies did he?[/quote]

Not in his 2 best movies, Jackie Brown and Inglourious Basterds. :wink:[/quote]

Where is he in kill bill?

[quote=“pedrozrl”][quote=“G”][quote=“RatQuiRit”]Maybe it was just rumors. QT didn’t appear in all his movies did he?[/quote]

Where is he in kill bill?[/quote]

Rumor has it he is one of the Crazy 88's.

[quote=“Tarantinoism”]The very first Nazi that’s scalped, a corpse, is a dummy of Quentin.[/quote]

His face/head is all over the screen, as it’s in a close-up (the only nazi being scalped in a close-up).

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]where was Castellari?[/quote]

I would like to know that too.

I was wondering the same thing, and where was Bo Svenson.

[quote=“robertdiggs36”][quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]where was Castellari?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing, and where was Bo Svenson.[/quote]

I think Castellari can be seen behind Brad Pitt during the I-talion scene. Bo Svenson’s in Nation’s Pride - “We have to destroy that tower!”

[quote=“G”][quote=“RatQuiRit”]Maybe it was just rumors. QT didn’t appear in all his movies did he?[/quote]

He was the voice in the answer machine in Jackie Brown :stuck_out_tongue:

I watched it twice, and still couldn’t spot him.

[quote=“Ify”][quote=“G”][quote=“RatQuiRit”]Maybe it was just rumors. QT didn’t appear in all his movies did he?[/quote]

He was the voice in the answer machine in Jackie Brown :stuck_out_tongue:

I watched it twice, and still couldn’t spot him.[/quote]

I thought he meant appear as in shown himself. Though you are right.

Director Cameo: [Quentin Tarantino] In the German propaganda film-within-a-film, “Nation’s Pride”, directed by Eli Roth, Tarantino voices an American soldier, who says, “I implore you, we must destroy that tower!”.

Just saw the movie for the first time and I also wondered where QT cameo was. I have to watch it again to see that nazi scalped thing. Oh and yeah I also looked for Enzo Casteliari but didn’t saw him.

i wondered if the painter in the background, painting hitler was tarantino in disguise, but i didnt remeber to look at the credits to see if there was another actor’s name there…does anyone know who played that part…?? :o O0 ::slight_smile:

[quote=“RhythmSiren”]i wondered if the painter in the background, painting hitler was tarantino in disguise, but i didnt remeber to look at the credits to see if there was another actor’s name there…does anyone know who played that part…?? :o O0 ::slight_smile:[/quote]

It was Samm Levine, in a second role.

I just read something interesting:

In the scene where Col. Landa (Christoph Waltz) strangles Bridget von Hammersmark (Diane Kruger), the hands doing the strangling are those of Quentin Tarantino.

ENZO G. CASTELLARI’s CAMEO in the movie:

He’s right in the background in the scene where Christoph Waltz meets Diane Krüger with Brad Pitt&Co for the first time after (minor SPOILER:) he found out that she works for the Allies.

In one shot, even though out of focus, he’s also right in the middle of the screen, framed by Waltz and Krüger.