If you liked Inglourious Basterds youll like

Hey, i would like to start checking out some macaroni combat or fun action packed war movies and i was wondering had anyone had any suggestions so far ive seen:

The Dirty Dozen

Inglourious Basterds

and Inglorious Bastards

I was looking to try get Eagles over London but cannot find it (I live in Dublin). While shopping today i saw a few “classic war films” i was quite close to picking up The Battle of Britain but didnt in the end, to my relief now because i just watched a q&a with tarantino and castellari and quentin was saying it was pretty boring and dramatic. So please let me know guys!!!

Wild Geese

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]Wild Geese[/quote]

Springtime for Hitler. hahaha

Just joking ;-)

didnt we have a discussion like this somewhere already? anyways…

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.grindhousedatabase.com/index … oni_Combat”>Category:Macaroni Combat - The Grindhouse Cinema Database</LINK_TEXT>

Full Metal Jacket

Allo Allo

Irma La Douce

[quote=“basslizard”]Full Metal Jacket

Allo Allo

Irma La Douce[/quote]

The only reason why you said Full Metal Jacket was beacuse most of it is historically inacurate.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“basslizard”]Full Metal Jacket

Allo Allo

Irma La Douce[/quote]

The only reason why you said Full Metal Jacket was beacuse most of it is historically inacurate.[/quote]

The basterd’s brief kinda reminded me of FMJ. “sir yes sir”

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“basslizard”]Full Metal Jacket

Allo Allo

Irma La Douce[/quote]

The only reason why you said Full Metal Jacket was beacuse most of it is historically inacurate.[/quote]

would you knock of the basterds slating and go somewhere else if your negative all the time you loner contradicting teenager wanker!

[quote=“dandadub”]

would you knock of the basterds slating and go somewhere else if your negative all the time you loner contradicting teenager wanker![/quote]

You’re an idiotic cocksucking horse fucker. I wasnt talking IB, I was talking about Full Metal Jacket. Get your facts right next time you horse fucking faggot.

There are lots of dialogue and philosophy in Full Metal Jacket, just like IB.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“dandadub”]

would you knock of the basterds slating and go somewhere else if your negative all the time you loner contradicting teenager wanker![/quote]

You’re an idiotic cocksucking horse fucker. I wasnt talking IB, I was talking about Full Metal Jacket. Get your facts right next time you horse fucking faggot.[/quote]

get some friends asshole

[quote=“dandadub”]
I have big saggy, pointy orangatan titties.

[/quote]

Wow what a thing to say. No wonder why no one likes you.

Hey Mr. Pink? Would you chill out a little?

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]Hey Mr. Pink? Would you chill out a little?[/quote]

Tell the other faggot to chill out.

O_O" This topic looked interesting until everyone started to fight…

Its not me its that fag dandadub.

[quote=“dandadub”][quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“basslizard”]would you knock of the basterds slating and go somewhere else if your negative all the time you loner contradicting teenager wanker![/quote]
First off, I’m a loner. That may be offensive to some people. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]its that fag dandadub.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

fag is a childish name calling word that grade schoolers use, I’m not insulting you, I’m just saying.

I do see dandadub started it. dandadub, you could’ve been much more polite and not insulted someone over the internet. Internet bickerings are okay until name calling is used.