• Smithson Utivich
  • Omar Ulmer
  • Gerold Hirschberg
  • Andy Kagan
  • Michael Zimmerman
  • Simon Sakowitz

0 voters

Who’s Your Favorite Basterd?

Obviously Brad Pitt is my favorite Basterd, but The Bear Jew is pretty close though.

Voted for the Bear Jew. But Raine and Stiglitz are close too

The Bear Jew, as notified in my review.

Inglourious Basterds sucked.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Inglourious Basterds sucked.[/quote]

…And your a QT fan right? Go to IMDB with these kind of comments please.

[quote=“me”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]Inglourious Basterds sucked.[/quote]

…And your a QT fan right? Go to IMDB with these kind of comments please.[/quote]

Its nothing compared to QT's first three.

Time to use the new board’s “add foe” feature, don’t you think, guys? :police:

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]Time to use the new board’s “add foe” feature, don’t you think, guys? :police:[/quote]

I like him. He adds character. Hope he doesn’t get banned again. Just go by his post, I like reading his comments. He is the “Evil” Mr. Pink yo! :wink:

if his comments were funny i’d agree with you but its just an eric cartman impression.

for me it’s almost a tie between hugo, aldo and donowitz. but I chose aldo. I think his laughably horrible italian gave him the edge lol.

[quote=“zeppelincheetah”]for me it’s almost a tie between hugo, aldo and donowitz. but I chose aldo. I think his laughably horrible italian gave him the edge lol.[/quote]

haha that was a good scene :laugh:

Half of them are basically faceless characters. Stiglitz was probably my favourite character in the whole piece…followed by Pitt.

[quote=“Kinick”]Half of them are basically faceless characters. Stiglitz was probably my favourite character in the whole piece…followed by Pitt.[/quote]

Yeah Stiglitz was prob my fav too, but Aldo's funny behavior came at the perfect moments for me.

If the poster advertisements are true and Melanie Laurent is a basterd, I would choose Shosanna Dryfus.

[quote=“robertdiggs36”]If the poster advertisements are true and Melanie Laurent is a basterd, I would choose Shosanna Dryfus.[/quote]

While she is my fav character from the film, the "Basterd" poster was just for advertising, and the Basterds we are talking about just involves the soldiers. Which one was your fav?

[quote=“G”][quote=“robertdiggs36”]If the poster advertisements are true and Melanie Laurent is a basterd, I would choose Shosanna Dryfus.[/quote]

While she is my fav character from the film, the "Basterd" poster was just for advertising, and the Basterds we are talking about just involves the soldiers. Which one was your fav?[/quote]

If that is the logic, I would have to go with Omar. I wrote a little why I liked him in the Seen Inglourious Basterds topic.