Christoph Waltz was very good in this

… But I’m a bit annoyed he’s getting all the praise (I mean he deserves it of course), when Brad Pitt was fantastic in this, I mean I loved every minute he’s in this film. That being said, I’m a big Tarantino fan, but honestly, there’s a lot of criticisms I have with this film, but I won’t get into it, because it has elements of it which I loved and I thoroughly enjoyed certain aspects.

Pitt? honestly? I dont know, he’s barely a supporting character in it :slight_smile:

Pitt’s best performance in a long old time.

He was always best as a comedic actor.

Aldo, flexing his Italian language skills, had me in stitches. Also his “trust” talk with Wilhelm.

-dELVIS-

[quote=“delvis_crasho”]Pitt’s best performance in a long old time.

He was always best as a comedic actor.

Aldo, flexing his Italian language skills, had me in stitches. Also his “trust” talk with Wilhelm.

-dELVIS-[/quote]

I like it when he goes at the end "you make that deal? yeah i'd make that deal."

And Waltz says "you'll be shot for this!!!" and he replies "Na I'll be chewed up, I've been chewed up before."

My favourite part.

Chris Waltz is brilliant in this.

Brad Pitt’s performance is hilarious. I was watching the bonus features on the DVD, and there’s an interview of Tarantino and Pitt, and they were saying how Tarantino never imagined the Italian speaking scene to turn out the way Pitt made it, but when he heard it, Tarantino absolutely loved it.

That scene had me pissing myself, hahaha.

Arivaderrrche, haha.

. . . very good? for chrissakes the man was SENSATIONAL!!!

. . . waltz shines like a diamond, his acting dances circles around the rest of the cast. superb choice for the role of hans landa the jew hunter (much better than ed harris would have been). landa’s perfect and his acting lifts brad pitt up beautifully, as do all of the other actors . . .

. . . bloody amazing!

I’ve always been a Brad Pitt fan ever since I saw him in Fight Club and Se7en. And of course I still think his best performance was in Curious Case. I mean Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchette - that’s a great screen pair right there. I still think that film should have won Best Picture - I mean Slumdog Millionaire HAS already been forgotten.

Man, I hope QT works with Cate Blanchette one of these days - though I doubt that will ever happen. But I hope it does! 8)

I’m sorry, but Waltz and Laurent stole the show. Pitt was great but the previously mentioned two were the prime rib. End of story

… do you think quentin call him the jew hunter as a reference to the enzo’s the shark hunter starring franco nero from '79?

I agree. Christoph Waltz was phenomenal. He deserves to win every Supporting Actor category there is. If he doesn’t win the Academy Award I’ll be pissed.

Brad and all the other actors were great too, but Christoph shinned through.