Seen Inglourious Basterds? Post Here (Spoilers Within)

Once Upon a Time... in Nazi-Occupied France. Quentin Tarantino's latest!
F.W.
Fucking Professional

Re: Well whos seen it yet??? Possible spoilers to those who have not

Post by F.W. » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:39 am

Oh, well. If he's not gonna do it, there's always others.
Three little devils came over the wall, chopped off their heads and murdered them all.

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:46 am

Yep, life goes on. But it's sad that 10+ years ago, he was held as the leader of the next batch of directors to come out of America, and now his movies either bomb (Grindhouse in full), people starting to hate his films, or he just seems to look like a shell of himself.

I will be a Tarantino fan still though, will always look forward to his films as long as he keeps doing one.

SharpestLives16
Kiddo

Post by SharpestLives16 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:42 am

F.W. wrote: He used a lot of the same fonts that popped up over freeze frames that introduced certain characters. The narration was very Kill Billish and there was write ups on characters imposed over certain parts to explain who they are and what not. The freeze frames got laughs in some parts but like, it wasn't necessary to use the same font as he did in Kill Bill.
Maybe QT is trying to make that one of his trademarks.... 8)

Henry Chinaski
Hard Drinker

Post by Henry Chinaski » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:00 am

*G* wrote: He also said he will only do movies that start as a blank paper from now on.
He said it a few weeks ago. When he was in London, he said he wanted to shoot a movie in the UK and that he wanted to adapt someday the Game/Set/Match trilogy by Len Deighton (a British spy novel trilogy set during WWII, he talked about it already to the UK press during the DP promotional tour). I haven't read the trilogy but I seen The Ipcress Fille which was a Len Deighton adaptation and was a more realistic, less glamourous answer to 007. If the Game/Set/Match novel is in the same vein, it might be an interesting project for him.

dandadub
Hard Drinker

Post by dandadub » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 am

Even though i have immensely enjoyed kill bill (one of my favourite movies), inglourious basterds and the grindhouse experience as a whole, i would agree that i think tarantino's next movie should definitely be a more serious film like one of his first three to rebuild his status as an epic director. he has the talent to do so, i also just hope he comes away from this exploitation genre for a bit and maybe go back to it in the not so distant future when hes had a few more classics done.

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Henry Chinaski
Hard Drinker

Post by Henry Chinaski » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:54 am

dandadub wrote: i would agree that i think tarantino's next movie should definitely be a more serious film like one of his first three to rebuild his status as an epic director.
You seem to forget that at its release time one of the main attacks against PF was that it was just a parody of genre cinema, a brilliant but superficial movie, the same reproaches made in the sixties to A Fistful of Dollars. PF was never meant to be a "serious" movie the way The Godfather or Taxi Driver were. It was more aiming at Breatheless, a movie that just cared about reflecting the energy, the mood of its era and never meant to provide a big vision of its time. It's not QT's cinema that has turned more superficial, it's times who have changed since the nineties.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Finally wrote something on the film. It's here -

http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p ... #msg265188

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Kinick
Fucking Professional

Re: Well whos seen it yet??? Possible spoilers to those who have

Post by Kinick » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Ordell Rodriguez wrote:Oh hell Kinick. Not what I wanted to see.

Do you think the third chapter really plays better in color?

What type of Kill Bill type gimmicks were included?
Yeah, the type of stuff that F.W. mentioned. The names popping up onscreen to introduce a character or to remind us who a character is (Shosanna, now that her backstory was omitted) I wasn't really fond of and I guess it ties in with my main problem - the pacing and it feeling rushed in parts. It's like he had to sacrifice stuff and really cram a lot of information into a short amount of space.

I don't know if this is the right term, but exposition was a big thing I felt missing. The film is basically a collection of extended scenes but I don't think they are tied together in the best way at all. I mean after the opening chapter, by fading to black and popping up another title, it's like we're suddenly in another movie (and not to mention by time we get to Mike Myers in chapter 4)...but it's all great stuff in those chapters, I just wish they came together a bit more...I mean there's really no resolution between Shosanna and Landa come the end, at least that's what I thought. We just suddenly jump from one location to another. I'm glad he put back in the short scene before La Louisiane because that at least helped that transition, but after that I would have liked to see them leave La Loiusiane and go to the vet's house as it was in the script, but it just cuts to Bridget on the table immediately after. Speaking of that scene, was the part where Brad yells 'Oh yes, yes, yes, yes' and tells that Utivich will be driving in the movie...cos that might explain why a few were confused as to how Utivich showed up at the end?

Saying that though, Ordell, that's a great review coming from me. I really didn't expect to like it that much. I mean at absolute best I knew it would only rival Kill Bill and at worst could be a big a mess as Death Proof...for me. I can safely say it's the former. You're sure to love it, heck if I liked it, anyone here is sure to love it, haha. I just wish it was more cohesive and...connected? Although there's great stuff in both stories, I think it would have been best if he stuck with one.

And I'll end on something positive and give my Top 3 moments in the movie:

- The climax of the opening chapter
- The opening of the final chapter
- Shosanna and Fredrick in the projection booth.

(Music is used to great effect in all three)

bigbeard60
Cowardly Lion

Post by bigbeard60 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Ah, i Dunno. I can't find myself comfortable with the new lokk of the Forum. :o

@Ify: great job with the review. Nice to read.

blue_lou_boyle
Basterd

Post by blue_lou_boyle » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Funnily enough for all the comedy thats in Inglourious Basterds I think it is a return to a more "serious" artistic direction. Theres a lot of True Romance-esque scenes in it though having said that a nice lean spy story would be a great addition to his filmography next.

bigbeard60
Cowardly Lion

Post by bigbeard60 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:20 pm

I just read on the Frontpage, that German volks should watch the movie in the originial version, instead of heading to an "normal screening". Thats sh*t. You can/should watch it in a theater near you, where the movie is dubbed and thats because they DO put a lot of responsibility in dubbing. you can't prevent german to watch it that way or maybe get them off the thought to watch it anyway in GE. Don't right.
In fact, yes 50 % cant understand English in a appropriate way. Thats sad. ::)

EDIT: Get Pulp Fiction for example, great job with the voices basically identical to OV.
Last edited by bigbeard60 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:26 pm

bigbeard60 wrote:I just read on the Frontpage, that German volks should watch the movie in the originial version, instead of heading to an "normal screening". Thats sh*t. You can/should watch it in a theater near you, where the movie is dubbed and thats because they DO put a lot of responsibility in dubbing. you can't prevent german to watch it that way or maybe get them off the thought to watch it anyway in GE. Don't right.
In fact, yes 50 % cant understand English in a appropriate way. Thats sad. ::)
well the point is that the movie is only English in very few parts. the movie is 4-lingual. any full dubbing will inevitably ruin this aspect of the film, which, unlike with many other movies, is a very integral part of the film, its characters, and writing. yes, a lot of effort is put into dubbing in Germany, but its generally lousy and any dubbing always lessens the quality of a movie, no matter how good it's dubbed, it's still dubbed, and things get "lost in translation" or sound stupid. what's the point of having a linguistic genius SS colonel if in the end all you hear is german. the entire opening sequence makes no sense if it's in one language, etc.

in fact, it might be that they actually left the french and italian parts untouched and only dubbed the english parts. that could be

bigbeard60
Cowardly Lion

Post by bigbeard60 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:32 pm

well the point is that the movie is only English in very few parts. the movie is 4-lingual.
Right, i can follow you. And yes, i might watch it twice in OV and Dubbed.
But the sense of the movie stays the same as in US-English.

RatQuiRit
Fucking Professional

Post by RatQuiRit » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:07 pm

careful, probably a few minor spoilers.

Well, 4 lingual, make it 3 lingual as the italian part is really small.
Watched it a first time alone today, gonna watch it again tonight with my girlfriend.

I didn't follow the critics and most of the opinions here, but I think I've read we shouldn't expect the same movie as it appeared in the script...And I disagree with that. There are a few scenes that I was expecting to see in the movie and that weren't then, but appart from that, I really don't see where the differences are.
The only thing I wasn't too happy about is Shosanna's falling off in slow motion at the end of the movie, I really expected that to be an epic moment but it wasn't quite as incredible as what I expected.
Rest of it was just as I pictured it, the musics are awesome, the acting is great (except Melanie Laurent on her scenes with Marcel (Jacki Ido), both actors sucked, aaah soo bad...I knew she had to fuck it up at some points).

Something I thought after walking off of the theatre, is that I really loved the movie, but I'm pretty sure that QT's tuch plays a major role in me loving it. I just love the way he directs, can't explain, it's like that.

What happenned with the french new wave part and the introduction with Mme Mimieux, and the Donnowitz' flashback? I was looking forward to that but well...I guess it's gonna be on the director's cut or something :p

RatQuiRit
Fucking Professional

Post by RatQuiRit » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 pm

We can't edit at all now! Just wanted to withdraw what I've said about Sosanna, I'm very pleased with that last scene. And actually Melanie Laurent isn't that bad, it's just Jacky Ido who's terrible.

blue_lou_boyle
Basterd

Post by blue_lou_boyle » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Melanie Laurent was actually one of my favourite things about the movie, loved the dinner scene with her, Goebells and Landa and the whole cat people scene. I actually think another hour on to the movie would have actually balanced it out a bit more and sent it into 10/10 territory (before kill bill I think he would have done this. Having said all that I'm still gonna see it for a 2nd time this week, Hope its as good as I remember it.

Bob Rock
Kiddo

Post by Bob Rock » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:43 pm

I JUST came back from the theater. First off: I didn't like it as much as Kill Bill or Death Proof (yes, I like DP), BUT, and that's a really major but, the movie is fucking great. Yes, some scenes could have been edited a little better, but that's just nitpicking. The overall effect is one of exhilarating epic madness. None of Tarantino's previous movies is quite like this one. I won't go into certain scenes, that will take several more viewings and much more ruminations. Here are just some impressions:
- the majority of the music works great, and even though I like Putting Out The Fire, there are other songs that work out actually more beautifully. Un Amico especially sends chills up one's spine.
- Waltz is superb. I've seen a couple of his other roles and he certainly outdid himself.
- I really want some strudel with creme right now.
- GO AND SEE IT IN THE THEATER! not so much because it's a movie by QT, although that is reason enough. The real reason: the audience's reactions. People jeered, cheered, laughed and applauded throughout the movie. And my nation's audience doesn't get hyped up so easily.
- Did I mention I'd like some strudel right now?

Final thoughts: I went hungry to the theater and I feel like I've been fully satisfied. Inglourious Basterds is one superb dinner with great meals of different varieties. I dooubt there's an oscar here but who gives a fuck?! I certainly don't. I just climbed Mt Everest with one of my favorite directors. And there's some snow still left on my back that won't melt away any time soon.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:31 am

A few moments I thought were VERY cool:

- The screen ratio changing as Perrier LaPadite's daughter moves aside the cloth hanging from the washing line to reveal the Nazi's coming in their vehicles

- On-screen text naming characters (I wish there were more of these moments)

- The close-ups to Aldo Raine during his monologue to the Basterds, leading to a super close-up (a la Leone)

- The humourous split screen sequence

- The introduction of Sgt. Werner Rachtman (who I thought was fucking brilliant in this)

Cpt tonyanthony
Fucking Professional

Post by Cpt tonyanthony » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 am

Ify wrote:A few moments I thought were VERY cool:

that's the thing I liked the least. that and the scene between shoshanna and marcel. the french dialog sounds phoney (bad translator) and the actor who plays marcel is not very good. it's a good thing that scene is short.

RatQuiRit
Fucking Professional

Post by RatQuiRit » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 am

Cpt tonyanthony wrote:

that's the thing I liked the least. that and the scene between shoshanna and marcel. the french dialog sounds phoney (bad translator) and the actor who plays marcel is not very good. it's a good thing that scene is short.
Couldn't agree more about that scene. Definitely the thing I didn't like the most about the movie.
The text naming characters was alright but I wish he stops doing that at some point, it's like OLD NEWS since KB :D
Still looks cool, especially for Hugo Stiglitz, the audience laughed their ass off haha!

Kinick
Fucking Professional

Post by Kinick » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 pm

RatQuiRit wrote:
Cpt tonyanthony wrote:

Couldn't agree more about that scene. Definitely the thing I didn't like the most about the movie.
The text naming characters was alright but I wish he stops doing that at some point, it's like OLD NEWS since KB :D
Still looks cool, especially for Hugo Stiglitz, the audience laughed their ass off haha!

I agree, didn't care for the texts and such gimmicks. I also agree, with the exception of Hugo Stiglitz' intro...they did laugh, haha. Stiglitz is my favourite character in the whole piece. I'm glad he was one of the few Basterds to go into La Loiusiane, cos otherwise the scene wouldn't be what it is...people were cracking up every time it cut to Stiglitz looking pissed.

Well, I'm just back from watching it a second time last night, with an even bigger audience. Funny thing to note was how it took this audience who were generally older to get the laughs...it wasn't until the middle of chapter 2 that they started seeing it wasn't as serious as they thought.

I'm pretty sure it'll sustain another few viewings [in full] from me, but if I had to guess I'd say it's going to be around Kill Bill - a lot of great scenes throughout but I want more with characters I like..it doesn't feel a complete, satisfying experience, but rather another film of moments. To echo The Playlist's and Harry Knowle's latest reviews: it's original and fun, but also frustrating. I guess ultimately we'll have to take it for what it is - an entertaining, yet uneven flick.

I was pretty sure what was gonna happen on second viewing, that I would be waiting for my favourite parts...and it did, although thankfully there are quite a few. Chapter 3 was pretty uninteresting for the most, Bruhl and Laurent's charatcer's didn't do much for me here, except for the odd parts where Landa shows up or whatever, I just wanted to get back to the Basterds or at least La Loiusiane.

After that it gets back on track, Fassbender is great, but Myers is terrible. La Loiusiane is long, but for Stiglitz alone it is worth it. And the end Mexican stand-off between Aldo and Willi is great and reminds me of the Marvin Nash and Mr. Blonde situation (they've got a little kid at home but get killed regardless).

Putting Out Fire just injects uplifting energy at the beginning of chapter 5 and is prob up there with Mia getting ready in PF to Son of a Preacher Man. Pitt is hilarious throughout and I had my doubts about him as the time got nearer...by the time the fake I-talion comes on people are in stitches...though funnily enough not at Eli Roth's part, haha. God, but Roth is terrible, I was cringing after he beat the Nazi and starts jumping about shouting, eugh. He's OK when he's not speaking. The ends great too. 'Scalp Hermann' haha.

To its credit, Basterds' lengthy run time flies by for the most part. And apart from the obvious sequences; the opening chapter and La Louisiane (and although terrific, scenes I feel which could have lost another few minutes here and there), the film feels undoubtedly rushed and hurried in parts.

The opening alone is better than anything in Death Proof and that's a reason why it'll be in my player more than once, not to mention the other great scenes. Do I feel torn or mixed? Probably, but I'd rather that, than flat out dismissal again. And the good will likely weigh out the bad in the long run too. I could go chapter 1 and 2 tonight again no bother. :)

RatQuiRit
Fucking Professional

Post by RatQuiRit » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Yeah, the Italian scene is, in my opinion, QT's funniest scene. I was laughing my ass off like 2 minutes before Pitt's "arrivederci!" on my 2nd viewing. First time it took me like 5 minutes to get over it. Fuck this scene is irresistible, I didn't remember it at all from the script, but when you see Landa joining them, you can tell he's gonna speak a fluent Italian just because his character HAS to be a fucking pain in the ass for every character you care for in the movie. The audience laughed so hard too...and yeah, I felt the same about people taking their time for starting to laugh...When Landa smokes his fucking big pipe in the beginning, it's more a "wtf laughter" than a genuine one. But people eventually get to understand that it's an "almost-comedy" they're watching.

The La Louisiane scene is also one of my favs. Pitt's lines about the mexican standoff are excellent. For me, the actor who shines throughout the movie apart from the obvious Chris Waltz, is Diane Kruger (by the way, could any german speaking guy here confirm me that she has a weird english accent when she speaks german? It sounded like that to me, but I can't speak german so...) she's wonderful.

I felt the same frustration but I already felt that reading the script. I also would have liked to have more emphasis on the basterds, especially Donowitz and Stiglitz (Til Schweiger is brilliant, yeah).

Although, I really, really have to disagree on Eli Roth! I couldn't stop playing back his yelling after he kills that nazi in my head this morning. For me, it's one of the highlights of the movie. The whole "let's wait for the bear jew to kick your ass while I'm eating my sandwich" part is incredible, I fucking love it, well, that sequence as a whole is brilliant, but Roth's entrance is the icing on the cake.

I really agree on the fact that after the first viewing, we're gonna watch the movie while expecting or fav scenes to pop up. But I don't find the other scene that much boring and uninteresting. I genuinely don't see how the movie feels rushed, the only thing I wished QT had done differently is the Sosanna/Marcel "plot" scene. As Tony said, it looks phony as hell and I'm very disappointed with it.
I also didn't find that Mike Myers acting was bad. I actually enjoy his presence a lot. Also, about that scene, could anyone tell me who the fuck is the guy sitting near the piano? I think he must be Churchill, but why the hell didn't Hicox pay him more respect? I don't know...he looks like a weirdo smoking his cigar while trying to understand why the fuck he's sitting on that piano's chair.

Oh, and one detail QT changed and that I'm not very pleased about, is at the end of Sosanna/Landa's meeting. In the script, we see that Sosanna had peed her pants and that's the way we understand how frightened she was. Maybe it was too degrading or shocking for the audience...but seriously...replacing it by a fake panic attack and burst into tears? I thought it looked fake and unnatural as hell. I mean, nobody does that, right?
"Grief is idiotic...I choose nothing: It's not better, but grief is a compromise. It's everything or nothing."

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Cpt tonyanthony wrote:

Oops, I should have made myself more clear, I was talking specifically about when it happened in the final chapter, in white text with the arrow pointing at the character. I wish there were a few more moments like these (he did film the Goebble's one, but it wasn't in the final film).

DangerousK
Cowardly Lion

Post by DangerousK » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:43 am

I saw an advance screening last night and it was fucking awesome. It ranks pretty high up there among my favorites, I'd definitely put it above Jackie Brown and DP. My favorite scene was definitely the bar scene. The entire i was just like this :o .

The highlight of the night was that FUCKING TARANTINO was there. He showed up to give us and intro and did a QnA afterwards!

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:42 am

saw it yesterday. really great, but far from his best work. i'd rank both kill bills, jackie brown and probably also pulp and death proof over it. it doesnt have enough genius, truly satisfying moments in it. it isn't nearly as great of an accomplishment as kill bill, it wasn't a mount everest.am i happy? yes. will it be better the 2nd, 3rd time? yes. simpy because it's another "hanging around with the characters" movie.

the virtuosityand intensity, and action of kill bill was missing.

the greatest acting came from waltz, pitt and - to my surprise - brühl.

the soundtrack wasn't that super for a qt movie.

Movie_Villain
Real McCoy

Post by Movie_Villain » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:59 am

just got back from the midnight showing..lets see..what to say..geez, first thoughts..ok..first of all ive never read the script..to the people that say its not like if like Kill Bill was a WW2 movie, thats a lie..it has many Kill Bill-ish things in it..the chapters..some of the same music from KB (which is a little disappointing, cmon Quentin I know you have a million records), even the same credit font for crying out loud

that being said, the movie is really really good

favorite parts..
-the La Louiseanne scene was really fucking good, some of Q's best writing and directing..ever..
-The first chapter was very well made I thought..very spaghetti western-ish with the silence, the music, the pipe lighting and so on
-the scene with Shoshanna and Zoller in the projection room was done really well..every scene with Daniel Brulh is really good ..second best performance behind Waltz
-The second chapter was good, but too short I thought
-the movie was way funnier than I thought..my audience thought it was hysterical, especially Pit..and the Hitler Bear Jew discussion was hilarious too
-Shoshanna on the big screen..holy shit

dislikes..
-I dont care what anyone says..I wanted to see more Nazi scalping across the French countryside
- and Im sorry..the Shoshanna Bowie scene was overhyped

bottom line is the movie is great..and i NEED to see it again..very soon

Kinick
Fucking Professional

Post by Kinick » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Col. Crazy Kenneth wrote:saw it yesterday. really great, but far from his best work. i'd rank both kill bills, jackie brown and probably also pulp and death proof over it. it doesnt have enough genius, truly satisfying moments in it. it isn't nearly as great of an accomplishment as kill bill, it wasn't a mount everest.am i happy? yes. will it be better the 2nd, 3rd time? yes. simpy because it's another "hanging around with the characters" movie.

the virtuosityand intensity, and action of kill bill was missing.

the greatest acting came from waltz, pitt and - to my surprise - brühl.

the soundtrack wasn't that super for a qt movie.
You had to be afraid when you seen that I actually liked it, right? Seeing as we're the exact opposite when it comes to film tastes and QT, something more assuring to would have been me despising it, haha ;D

Just kidding, although I think it was possibly more entertaining than those films you mentioned [except Pulp] I probably liked it the same amount as you...which is great considering it's me.

Movie_Villain wrote:just got back from the midnight showing..lets see..what to
dislikes..
-I dont care what anyone says..I wanted to see more Nazi scalping across the French countryside
- and Im sorry..the Shoshanna Bowie scene was overhyped
I agree about the lack of Basterds causing more mayhem...and it really should have been that until he scraped most of that story and made it about cinema because it didn't interest him to make a kickass men-on-a-movie that he would have made 10 years ago, haha.

But the Shosanna/Bowie scene was great...really, you put a kickass tune over some images and let it play all the way and not turn it down or cut it off and you've got me!

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:21 pm

RatQuiRit wrote: Also, about that scene, could anyone tell me who the fuck is the guy sitting near the piano? I think he must be Churchill, but why the hell didn't Hicox pay him more respect? I don't know...he looks like a weirdo smoking his cigar while trying to understand why the fuck he's sitting on that piano's chair.
I loved that scene!! Yeah, that's Winston Churchill as played by the legendary Rod Taylor. I thought it was great how Churchill is just sitting there smoking his pipe. It seemed just like a scene from a Kubrick film. He's sitting there in silent mystery, and then when he does speak he obviously knows what's going on, and he just oozes cool. "Brief him", hahaha, LOVE IT!!
RatQuiRit wrote:
Oh, and one detail QT changed and that I'm not very pleased about, is at the end of Sosanna/Landa's meeting. In the script, we see that Sosanna had peed her pants and that's the way we understand how frightened she was. Maybe it was too degrading or shocking for the audience...but seriously...replacing it by a fake panic attack and burst into tears? I thought it looked fake and unnatural as hell. I mean, nobody does that, right?
Was that the same scene where it shows the piss running down her feet? If so, that was the foot scene I mentioned quite a while back where I said he has his most fucked up foot-fetish scene yet (after readng it in the script), hahaha. I loved the sound that plays when Shosanna realises it's Hans Landa. You're right, when she starts breaking down (if you can even call it that) it looked very fake. It was her greatest acting moment. I'm surprised QT used that take.

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Who's ready to see some MUTHAFUCKING BASTERDS!

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:30 pm

*Crickets chirp*

Hey where's everyone?!

Anywho, I'm just two hours away from watching the grand opening of Basterds! I'm watching it twice today, I got the showtimes and tickets ready my bitchez! 11:45 and 3:15 will be the showtimes, so I won't be able to post my review until later tonight! I'm so excited! ;D

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Re: Who's ready to see some MUTHAFUCKING BASTERDS!

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Oh this thread is intended for the US release since most Europeans saw it already - so don't come here and spew your spoilers, alright. Not until a healthy amount of people have seen it! In America not France!