Is that the Marilyn Monroe song?

???

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
One Silver Dollar?

Is that the Marilyn Monroe song?

???
[/quote]

No, it’s the main theme from the movie Un Dollar Bucato

Oh, there’s a movie with that name with Marilyn Monroe, I saw that a few months ago. It was alright, I don’t really like Monroe as much.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Oh, there’s a movie with that name with Marilyn Monroe, I saw that a few months ago. It was alright, I don’t really like Monroe as much.
[/quote]

No, it’s a western with the same name.

Er, yes you just told me.

Cool soundtrack though.

They will put the most popular, easiest songs to get, and leave out the rares as usual, which I already have all the songs except the big sombrero and I think that will be on the soundtrack (hopefully).

Cat People by Bowie definitely.

[quote=“Stiglitz”]
Cat People by Bowie definitely.

[/quote]

Yep. and Slaughter, I just hope The Man With The Big Sombrero will be on there, its really the only song I’m lacking 8)

I have that track… It’s an old song from Hi Diddle Diddle I think. Its cute, but don’t buy the CD for it. I have all the songs already mentioned up there, and also the main theme of Dark of the Sun which is a song QT recently added to the movie, following the Cannes premiere.

I’m curious though, what version of Green Leaves did QT use? The vocal one or the instrumental? They’re both nice, but are totally different. The instrumental sounds more spaghetti western-style, so I’ve been assuming thats the version hes using. All in all, it’s a beautiful soundtrack, some really notable standouts, including the Algiers track, and the piece from Zulu Dawn is wonderfully old school. The spaghetti western tracks really steal the show, however.

[quote=“AndrewFields88”]
I have that track… It’s an old song from Hi Diddle Diddle I think. Its cute, but don’t buy the CD for it. I have all the songs already mentioned up there, and also the main theme of Dark of the Sun which is a song QT recently added to the movie, following the Cannes premiere.

I’m curious though, what version of Green Leaves did QT use? The vocal one or the instrumental? They’re both nice, but are totally different. The instrumental sounds more spaghetti western-style, so I’ve been assuming thats the version hes using. All in all, it’s a beautiful soundtrack, some really notable standouts, including the Algiers track, and the piece from Zulu Dawn is wonderfully old school. The spaghetti western tracks really steal the show, however.
[/quote]

You may have the original “the man with the big sombrero” sung by June Havoc. But Quentin redid the song for IB, Its now Sung by (in French) Sam Shelton and Michael Andrew Orchestra.

I would think he used the vocal Green Leaves of Summer. My favorite songs he used were, The Meeting with The Daughter, Algiers: November 1st 1954, Bath Attack, Ich Wolt Ich Bin Huhn, Mystic and Severe, Devil’s Rumble, Zulus, Tiger Tank, Rabbia E Tarantella, and Eastern Condors. Bath Attack and Algiers is the most listened to on my IB iTunes playlist.