"Inglourious Basterds" Merchandise (t-shirts, books, etc.)

What will we see on store shelves aside from the script and soundtrack?

8)

I’m hoping for some Nazi action figures with detachable scalps. A Hitler action figure would be something new too, I bet that would sell like crazy.

Maybe some garden gnomes with their right hands elevated.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Maybe some garden gnomes with their right hands elevated.
[/quote]

hahahaha good one :stuck_out_tongue: “inside” joke

But shouldn’t we get t-shirts at any time now?

I found/bought my first t-shirt for Grindhouse after it was released in Georgetown, Virginia of all places.

I bought my Grindhouse shirt online when it was released. I don’t know why I.B. doesn’t have stuff yet.

[quote=“G”]
I bought my Grindhouse shirt online when it was released. I don’t know why I.B. doesn’t have stuff yet.
[/quote]

Go to Georgetown, Virginia. The place in the mall might have some. They had a shit load of Criterion stuff too.

Although, the best video store I’ve ever been to was this place in an outdoor mall just outside of Gettysburgh. Yes, the very Confederate northern town in the middle of nowhere has a video store with more selection than most of the underground places in the downtown core of Toronto.

[quote=“F.W.”]

Go to Georgetown, Virginia. The place in the mall might have some. They had a shit load of Criterion stuff too.
[/quote]

Keep that in mind.

Go through Gettysburgh too.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]
I’m hoping for some Nazi action figures with detachable scalps. A Hitler action figure would be something new too, I bet that would sell like crazy.
[/quote]

haha, so little kids can play with human scalps and be all like ‘lookit ma, his was mean so i scalped him’ hehe, no i don’t think that would be a great idea.

T-Shirts would be sick. But seriously is there anyone who really cares about merchandise aside from posters and DVDs and maybe a couple of tees? What else is there?

[quote=“Stiglitz”]
haha, so little kids can play with human scalps and be all like ‘lookit ma, his was mean so i scalped him’ hehe, no i don’t think that would be a great idea.

T-Shirts would be sick. But seriously is there anyone who really cares about merchandise aside from posters and DVDs and maybe a couple of tees? What else is there?

[/quote]

not much, besides action figures, figurines, clothing, mugs, bed sheets, busts, keychains, pens, lunch boxes, videogames, comic books, books, trading cards, watches, clocks, stickers…

not much, besides action figures, figurines, clothing, mugs, bed sheets, busts, keychains, pens, lunch boxes, videogames, comic books, books, trading cards, watches, clocks, stickers…
[/quote]

Grindhouse had about all of that, so I don’t see why I.B. won’t.

[/quote]

And we all know how important it is for there to be a “Basterds work is never done” lunch box don’t we? lol

A movie like I.B. should stick to the minimal merchandise for adults not figurines and bed sheets for christ sakes.

Comics and videogames…that’s a different story, because those can add to the actual storylines, characters etc.

I just made a QT shirt at zazzle.com. With shipping, it was only $26.95. I say well worth it.

i want a bear jew action figure with kick-ass function and bat!!!

and a aldo raine burbon bottle

Just want a freakin’ shirt.

I want an IB doll I mean action figure with a swastika carved in its forehead…

I would like a shirt…AT LEAST.

[quote=“nublob”]
I want an IB doll I mean action figure with a swastika carved in its forehead…
[/quote]

Go buy a charlie manson doll and your all set :slight_smile: j/k

Im expecting the usual items…Shirts/Posters