ER episode

What about the episode that QT directed for “ER”?

Isn’t cool or what?

“You cutt my ear off!”

;D

That was the only noticable thing about that episode.

i think it’s a great episode. it has all the tarantino-style camera angles and cuts, it’s totally chaotic, has lots of desperado and dusk actors in it and generally… its pretty cool

i’m from germany and never heard that QT directed an episode of er… i need to watch it!

what is it called? ???

[quote]i’m from germany and never heard that QT directed an episode of er… i need to watch it!

what is it called? ???[/quote]

Its called: Motherhood

is this available for sale or I just gotta watch repeats in hopes of catching it?

It`s a cool episode. I watched er at the time anyway so when I hear QT was directing I was really looking forward to it.

since some idiot just opened another topic about this, i am bringing this up again.

a link that was posted:

MSN

Whoa, this is the first time I’ve heard about this, now I got to see this. Did he also write it?

cant you download it anywhere?

I’m not going to watch ER and hope they show it again…

but I mos def want to see it…

that ER episode is available on the Season 1 DVD set out in stores. rent it if its too expensive to buy.

its a good box, worth getting if you like the show. nice widescreen hd transfers and some good extras.

can anyon tell me why he directed that EP?

was he just asked and did it?

any particular reason?

im just curious is all, im glad he did cause its a good episode.

That would definitely be sweet if he directed more episodes of random shows. I’d like to see him direct an episode or two of Boston Public or Arrested Development.

I think the main reason is George Clooney. Clooney was still doing ER while they did FDTD. And in that ER episode are lots of FDTD actors and some other actors from other Rodriguez/Tarantino movies. just look close.

I think that’s how QT got into that, by Clooney

On the disc of FDTD QT got the idea of asking clooney to do FDTD…after he did that episode…I believe that he liked the show and wanted to direct one episode…or something…or do I have my facts mixed up?

QT enjoyed er and so wanted to direct an episode, the only way that he could do this was by agreeing to join the Director’s Guild, which he didn’t do! The next year he wanted to direct an episode of The X-Files, but because he didn’t honour his original agreement the Guild wouldn’t let him do it - Imagine how cool that episode would of been, unfortunately it was during the 1st season and so wouldn’t have been written by Glenn Morgan and his writing partner (the best episodes were always written by them) but I’m sure Quentin would have made it memorable

[quote=“Laydback”]
“You cutt my ear off!”

;D

That was the only noticable thing about that episode.
[/quote]

That was hilarious!

[quote=“H”]
that ER episode is available on the Season 1 DVD set out in stores. rent it if its too expensive to buy.

its a good box, worth getting if you like the show. nice widescreen hd transfers and some good extras.
[/quote]
Yeah totally ER is the best.

The episode “Motherhood” comes on TNT Jan. 3rd for those who want to watch it

is this posted on youtube anyhwere?

Not that i know of.