The Golden Girls

Hey, Desperados.

I just wondered… has anyone got/seen the episode of The Golden Girls in which Quentin plays an Elvis look-a-like? Is it any good?

If anyone could record a copy of it for me, I would love you forever!!!

Be pure, be vigilant, behave… be cool.

Kim

:-*

Hey Kim,

Ive seen the episode with Quentin as an Elvis impersonator. Its pretty funny. Hes dancin around and snapping his fingers like the young Elvis. Id tape it for ya, BUT my VCR only records up to a certain channel. So I cant record it. :frowning: Sorry. Plus, I have no idea when it will be on again.

Stay Kool n The Gang

yeah, watched it, too. by accident. was really funny. he’s the only one without all that elvis-custumization.

best thing you can do: get a tv-magazine, and search a channel that broadcasts Golden Girls, then search for the episode it’s in or mail the company and ask when they’re gonna broadcast it.

be cool.

I saw it too. It was on Lifetime. I only watched it for QT.

I saw it too, like Seb, more by accident…

As Seb recommended. Try to find a TV channel that airs the show continuously. Then visit the homepage. Most TV channels have their tv program for several months online especially in case of a tv series.

does someone have a screenshot or picture from that?

doing a search on (“golden girls” tarantino) in google images gives a thumbnail of somekind of pic from vanity fair, the link is dead… leading to this site.

Miramaxe is releasing the fourth season with the episode featuring Quentin on February 14.

[quote=“Panther”]
doing a search on (“golden girls” tarantino) in google images gives a thumbnail of somekind of pic from vanity fair, the link is dead… leading to this site.
[/quote]

I’ll try to dig out that pic and put it on the website. right now tarantino.info has a shortage of pictures available online, a shortage we will try to minimize around march

I’ve seen that episode - Quentin is wearing a gold suit that looks similar to the one Val Kilmer wears in True Romance.

check this out:

Quentin Tarantino as Elvis - YouTube

just a little ad for the DVD, cant see much of QT there though

They speak as if QT has a huge role in the program; he is in for a minute tops as Elvis in one episode and in another where it is archive footage - nothing really that big.

funny nonetheless. and a must for QT completists :wink:

Man who recorded that Hahaha! thats so crappy!

in lifetime show this show does ne one know if there ne channel is showing this ne time soon cause no one will post it on youtube other than that crappy commercial.

anyone find anything on this episode on youtube or anything?

I don’t no if this has already been posted someplace on this site but her it is, QT on The golden girls. He’s at the end of the clip. Elvis and The Golden Girls - YouTube

[quote=“mushroomcloud”]
I don’t no if this has already been posted someplace on this site but her it is, QT on The golden girls. He’s at the end of the clip. Elvis and The Golden Girls - YouTube
[/quote]
hahaha

thank you, that’s hilarious ;D

hahaha I cannot picture him on the golden girls lol