Wait Until Dark

My friend was talking to me at school and he was going on about how there was this movie called wait till its dark with quentin tarantino one of the leading actors. Is this true???k

Don´t you think he mean FDTD?

Did he say, that he saw the movie with this titel and def, with QT? Or have he heard about it…

I know a book called “warte bis es dunkel ist” = “Wait till its dark”, written by Michael Althen.

He writes about movies for some newspapers and books about theatres. He is a moviegeek, talking about movies and actors…

And there is a movie which sounds like this, but no QT… ???

Wait till dawn/dark (=the german titel! OT: Little boy blue, <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.film-nachschlagewerk.de/wait … 651311.htm”>http://www.film-nachschlagewerk.de/wait_till_dawn_9651311.htm</LINK_TEXT>) with Kinski and Savace from Tibaldi

But I´m pretty sure that he mean FDTD, knows he much about movies?

I think you mean Wait Until Dark, which was a broadway play in New York.

[quote]I think you mean Wait Until Dark, which was a broadway play in New York. [/quote]

Can you tell me about it?

It was based on the 1967 (?) movie with Audrey Hepburn. I think it was actually a stage play before the movie, so it was based on the earlier play. The movie starred Hepburn as a blind woman terrorized my three men in her apartment who thinks she has a doll with heroin in it. Marisa Tomei played the part of Hepburn and Tarantino played one of the thugs, played by Alan Arkin in the movie. The play got horrible reviews and everybody said that Tarantino did a bad job in it. The movie is really good though, you should check it out.

[quote]It was based on the 1967 (?) movie with Audrey Hepburn. The movie starred Hepburn as a blind woman terrorized my three men in her apartment who thinks she has a doll with heroin in it. The movie is really good though, you should check it out.[/quote]

agree

wait until dark is a very cool movie

definitely worth it to check it out

Thanx for your answer. I saw the movie called "Warte bis es dunkel ist " in german. With Alan Arkin, right?

Funny enought it´s saturday in TV (Premiere) again…

I have to admit, that I didn´t know about the play, wow, seems that I know nothing.

Anyway. Thanx

Yeah but my friend said that QT is the main character and plays as a bum

maybe they meant from dusk till dawn

[quote]maybe they meant from dusk till dawn[/quote]

First welcome to the board!

I ask the same question: Don´t you think he mean FDTD?
only some post above... ;) so you can read the answer to your question above..

[quote]Yeah but my friend said that QT is the main character and plays as a bum[/quote]

1. Wait Until Dark = a movie WITHOUT tarantino
  2. Wait Until Dark = a broadway play with Tarantino in a supporting role which he can’t have seen, because stage plays are not being recorded
  3. From Dusk Till Dawn has nothing to do with QT playing a Bum

so what the hell is your friend talking about?

my friend is stupid

its good to see that you can admit that, heh

he did start a topic a while back called just that

this movie rules. go see it. bitch

Is the Broadway play the same story with the movie with Audrey Hepburn as a blind woman terrorized by thugs?