Banners needed

If you like to play around with Photoshop or anything, now’s your time to support this website by just being creative

WE NEED:

Banners 468x60 and 250x100 of all kinds of Tarantino products (CDs, DVDs, books…) from all countries/Amazons. The banners should be in the language of the Amazon store the product is available at. We need banners of Tarantino products available at Amazon.fr (France), Amazon.de (Germany), Amazon.com (USA), Amazon.co.uk (Britain), Amazon.ca (Canada). The banners should bear the Amazon logo, a picture of the product and whatever artsy background, cool motto, quote or whatever you want. The banners should not have any price tags on it because the prices change. The banners should bear a little “click now and support this site” or something like it.

Banners should be high quality gif, jpg, png or flash (swf).

You can post the banners here or send them to me by email.

What happens with these banners: They come into the banner rotation here and at the main site, and from the referral fees (as in the past) the costs for this website try to be covered.

questions? can somebody translate this topic for the other languages/boards?

[quote=“Seb (admin)”]
can somebody translate this topic for the other languages/boards?
[/quote]

Do you want that I make it for the french board ?

And I’ve also a question : don’t you use anymore the old banners we did too ? Or have you lost them ?

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Do you want that I make it for the french board ?

And I’ve also a question : don’t you use anymore the old banners we did too ? Or have you lost them ?
[/quote]

yeah en francais would be great.

i have them, and i will use most of them, but i need many new ones, for specific items in particular and in the languages, because i have a new software that shows banners to people depending on where they are, so i dont want to show an Amazon.fr banner to a vistor from the USA

how do you paste banners on a post???

[quote=“Seb (admin)”]
yeah en francais would be great.
[/quote]

Done, Seb. :wink:

[quote=“Snake Charmer”]
how do you paste banners on a post???
[/quote]

Go to www.imageshack.us and upload your picture. They will give you an URL. Then post the URL here.

And your picture will appear here !

If any question, about it, tell me, I will explain more precisly :wink:

or attach them. read how in the help section

Have you understand how post a pic, Snake Charmer ? Because you didn’t answer to my PM, and no news of you here… ???

Truth be told…I’m a real dumbass when it comes to, well computer stuff in general.

so you can’t do it ?!

Allright, can you post it on imageshack ? if, you can, give me the URL, and then I’ll post the pic here for you.

Is that good for you that way ?

yeah…QT banners or any kind of banners in general?

yeah, give me anything you want, and I’ll post it for you.

Just give me the URL imageshack willl give you for the pic. :wink:

ok…and the website is???

www.imageshack.us

Upload your pic on ot, like I said you in the PM. They will give you a URL.

Then copy this URL, and give it to me.

I managed to upload one pic but the rest read:File integrity somethin somethin’ … >:(

r u getting the pics?

You know, maybe it’s easier, if you can attach them, or e-mail them to Seb (tell him).

so far I haven’t gotten any emails…

it would really be cool if some members would make some. as you can see, there’s already a bunch of them in rotation at the main site, and about 3 logos here on the forum (one of which only shown to french people coz its an advertising for the french kill bill box)…

i’m looking forward to seeing some banners. there have been nice jobs in the previous banner call i did

Sorry, Seb. I made some banners before, but this year I have pretty much work to do with school. But as soon as I can, I do it one for you…

can somebody come up with some cool banners for the Sin City Special Extended Edition DVD?