More message space!

It’s already 25% used, what the hell? Maybe you should organize even a better cleaning. Everyone with 0 posts - deleted. So we, loyal members, get more space, we deserve it. Maybe you could invent a system - the higher your rank, the larger your message space, it’s only logical, more active members use more private messages, and for example a Tarantino Pro could get unlimited space.

I saw in the members list, from 20 pages, last 5 consist only of inactive members.

I agree that we haven’t enough place ! Sorry Seb for all those reclamations, but this is how the forum could be better and better.

Tell us when you think about a solution for it.

Thx in advance :wink:

i deleted almost 2000 (two thousand) member accounts in the last month. i will change the limit a little but i just want to prevent another database overload. i dont know what caused the server crash but most of the data got lost and part of the problem of backing up the data is that there’s too much data…

[quote=“Bleach”]
It’s already 25% used, what the hell? Maybe you should organize even a better cleaning. Everyone with 0 posts - deleted. So we, loyal members, get more space, we deserve it. Maybe you could invent a system - the higher your rank, the larger your message space, it’s only logical, more active members use more private messages, and for example a Tarantino Pro could get unlimited space.

I saw in the members list, from 20 pages, last 5 consist only of inactive members.
[/quote]

who is messaging you so much? ssssssssssssssssssssstalker alert!

ive got 3, all from seb

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
who is messaging you so much? ssssssssssssssssssssstalker alert!

ive got 3, all from seb
[/quote]

Dangerous people, that don’t like that you already know too much, my friend.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Dangerous people, that don’t like that you already know too much, my friend.
[/quote]

Aaah ! 8)