Quentin Marathon 2005

I was thinking that we should all take part in a QT marathon. Every week we pick one QT movie, watch it and then talk about it in this topic for that whole week. Then next weeks we talk about another QT movie and so on and so forth. So who’s with me?

Week 1 - Jackie Brown

Week 2 - From Dusk Till Dawn

Week 3 - Kill Bill Vol. 1

Week 4 - Kill Bill Vol. 2

Week 5 - Reservoir Dogs

Week 6 - Pulp Fiction

Week 7 - Overall

No date on when this will start, first I’d like to get atleast 20 people in on this with me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit by CPS:

With CopperHead are:

1.) WinslowLeach

2.) QT Fan

3.) Laydback

4.) Vince_Vega

5.) Jot

6.) CPS

7.) Johny_Exhale

8.) TheDeathDealer

9.) Crazy_Hattori

10.) Snake Charmer

11.) thecrazy88

12.) Bleach

13.) Scarface

14.) MiaRose

15.)

16.)

17.)

18.)

19.)

20.)

Im with ya.

I loved Jackie Brown. I liked the change of pace QT took with it. When you sit down and watch it, its really a very smooth flowing film. From the direction to the music. It may be a smaller budget, more mature film, but QT manages to make it big from his style and ideas. The sting Jackie and Max plan at the end of the film is brilliantly mapped out. Its my favorite Elmore Leonard screen adaptations.

Yay! 19 more to go! lol

I’m game. Sounds cool to me.

Come on plpz! We need more then two people to start this thing!

I’m up for it

More! More! More!

Ok, I’m in.

Yeah sure, why not…

I´m in.

Thanks, people keep 'em commin.

i’m in

whats Week 7 - Overall ? what’s left?

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
i’m in

whats Week 7 - Overall ? what’s left?
[/quote]

No thats just like talk about his movie overall, like how did he improven why was this one better then that one? etc.

nice idea but what actually is it different from discussions already going on in jackie brown, pulp etc sections in this forum? i think in order to make it a good experience also for those not willing to discsuss this should at least be splitted then into the categories. for example week one a topic in the jackie brown section etc…

[quote=“Seb (admin)”]
nice idea but what actually is it different from discussions already going on in jackie brown, pulp etc sections in this forum? i think in order to make it a good experience also for those not willing to discsuss this should at least be splitted then into the categories. for example week one a topic in the jackie brown section etc…
[/quote]

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.

I’m in. Sounds Like Fun.

I think instead of Jackie First, we should do it in the real order that he made them. So then we could talk about how he improved each movie.

I’ll just leave it as it is for now. We can take about how improved in Week 7.

[quote=“CopperHead”]
I’ll just leave it as it is for now. We can take about how improved in Week 7.
[/quote]

Fair Enough

Cool, I’m in 8)